Good News Netflix decreases prices of its plans

₹199 plan is ridiculous and totally useless. Who in their right mind will watch content in 480p anywhere other than their smartphone.

Anyways, looks like I am going to continue with the ₹299 Plan. Hope they don't change it themselve.
Yup simply ridiculous plan who will watch the content in 52" TV by 480p must be atleast 720p

Well just a business tactic to choose users into 499 plan

I jinxed it. 🥲
They moved me to the ₹199 Plan.

jnslmHT.jpg

Thankfully my subscription is ending tomorrow. I am not renewing. 😔
They are having the audacity to call 480p (Rs199 plan) as "GOOD VIDEO QUALITY", considering the plan allows to watch content on TV.

I think it is a good step in right direction and now they should allow at least 720 p in 199 plan and start yearly plans for all, but to my surprise, even at 480p, on a 32 inch full HD tv (second tv), quality looked okay nothing to complain, but yes anything above 32 inch, it will be an issue!!

Splitting becomes even more cheaper now.
If we split among 4 people, each one pays just around ₹162.
Finding 3 other people is a headache. Thanks to other streamers selling annual subscription. They can straight forward sell a ₹2000 for 2 screens. Everyone either got Hotstar, Disney or Prime. They are hesitant on paying for another one as most people don't even get time to stream content of platforms they are already paying for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock