Breaking Netflix added on Jio Fiber STB

• Thread starter Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 160
  • Views Views: Views 29,094
Please give this a try if the option exists in your STB model.

Settings --> Applications --> Android Settings --> Apps --> Jio Store --> Clear Data

Now Restart the STB, open Jio Store once, and then close it.

Make sure that the STB is connected to the Internet, and leave it ON overnight.

And let us hope that you'll have good news the next day :)
Have done this. Now my watch begins. :) Fingers crossed!

Cool 😎

However, I don't think Jio Fiber offers any subscriptions for the 399 and 699 plans. I believe app benefits start from 999, the new Gold plan.
Yes it doesn't, so just get the speed and data from Jio like I'm planning for a 699 plan and subscribe to what you watch separately for a year and the total amounts to below 1100 quite easily including Netflix for some months.

Yes it doesn't, so just get the speed and data from Jio like I'm planning for a 699 plan and subscribe to what you watch separately for a year and the total amounts to below 1100 quite easily including Netflix for some months.
Better go with 399 plan then. 30 Mbps is not at all bad

Yep. Makes total sense in your case, as your TV won't consume any data like an Android TV does. It is going to be only the Jio STB and the other devices you say you have. In my case it is a 4K TV, which consumes a good chunk of data while streaming. Plus, personally I like the extra 50Mbps speed boost that the 999 plan offers, which does not necessarily make too much of a difference while streaming, but gives a false sense of satisfaction while streaming 4K content to the TV. And I like that :)

Actually, I am still in the Old Silver plan. So when I say 999 plan, I am talking about future recharges. Not much difference though. I will be getting Prime Video in addition to the speed bump (It was 100 Mbps + 400 GB/month including Coronavirus lockdown benefits, before the bump. Now it is 150 Mbps + Unlimited with 3.3TB CUP/month) that I have already received now.
P.S:
Will switch to 699 plan and get all the subscriptions soon.
'699 plan' and 'all the subscriptions' in the same sentence made me think that you were implying that the latter was part of the former. I misinterpreted :)

Please give this a try if the option exists in your STB model.

Settings --> Applications --> Android Settings --> Apps --> Jio Store --> Clear Data

Now Restart the STB, open Jio Store once, and then close it.

Make sure that the STB is connected to the Internet, and leave it ON overnight.

And let us hope that you'll have good news the next day :)
It didn't work out. But thanks a lot for the suggestion!! Much appreciated!

I got all the update changes except Netflix. Something wrong or usual?
Facebook watch, More info in connections, some account no. In homepage. But not Netflix :verysad2:

Back
Top Bottom