Breaking Netflix added on Jio Fiber STB

• Thread starter Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 160
  • Views Views: Views 29,094
So according to my most recent conversation with JioCare, October 3rd is what they are saying for Netflix to show up on my STB. I wonder how it is fair to people who have paid a premium just to get the plan with a bundled Netflix subscription.
In that case, you should have considered paying for the premium plan only after the addition of the Netflix app into the Jio STB.

Although they (Jio Fiber) have clearly mentioned in their website/app that Netflix is available on their platform. But the fact is it is still unavailable. Misleading their customers is an act of crime.

So according to my most recent conversation with JioCare, October 3rd is what they are saying for Netflix to show up on my STB. I wonder how it is fair to people who have paid a premium just to get the plan with a bundled Netflix subscription.
Well that is a quite big jump. and very bold of them saying a date after two weeks🙄

Well that is a quite big jump. and very bold of them saying a date after two weeks🙄
If you call and ask them now they will have different answer. Actually they don't know anything, or they don't want to reveal anything to their customers. They have been taught to give tailor made answers in each and every conversation they had with their customers.
Their customer support is USELESS, never go by their words.

Last edited:
If you call and ask them now they will have different answer. Actually they don't know anything, or they don't want to reveal anything to their customers. They have been taught to give tailor made answers in each and every conversation they had with their customers.
Their customer support is USELESS, never go by their words.
Yes, now I have even stopped calling them. I feel they take us for granted. They show us that jts because of them we are getting all these benefits so just take whats served. Thats what I feel not sure about others.

Haha amazing! Good to know at least it is happening gradually. On a side note, what plan are you using? And Is there a specific state in which the STB should be in order to get the update on time?
Netflix mobile plan 😂
Old Silver plan

Back
Top Bottom