Breaking Netflix added on Jio Fiber STB

No Netflix app yet. Daily routine has turned like this. Get up switch on tv check if Netflix is there or not, Continue the day with disappointment. Damn when only are they gonna add Netflix for me.

No Netflix app yet. Daily routine has turned like this. Get up switch on tv check if Netflix is there or not, Continue the day with disappointment. Damn when only are they gonna add Netflix for me.
Please give this a try if the option exists in your STB model.

Settings --> Applications --> Android Settings --> Apps --> Jio Store --> Clear Data

Now Restart the STB, open Jio Store once, and then close it.

Make sure that the STB is connected to the Internet, and leave it ON overnight.

And let us hope that you'll have good news the next day :)

Please give this a try if the option exists in your STB model.

Settings --> Applications --> Android Settings --> Apps --> Jio Store --> Clear Data

Now Restart the STB, open Jio Store once, and then close it.

Make sure that the STB is connected to the Internet, and leave it ON overnight.

And let us hope that you'll have good news the next day :)
Did this work for you? Leaving the STB ON overnight is a great challenge in front of parents haha. Jokes apart did this work for you?

Did this work for you? Leaving the STB ON overnight is a great challenge in front of parents haha. Jokes apart did this work for you?
I have not switched on my Jio STB for over a couple of months now, I guess. I don't use it. Instead, I have downloaded the necessary apps in my TV, and have logged into them with the Jio Fiber Registered Mobile Number. Most of the subscriptions work, except for a few. For example, Voot. Most recently, I believe SonyLIV lost the subscription too. I have to check it again. I don't use SonyLIV for the most part, and I saw that the Jio Fiber complimentary subscription was no longer working in it when I checked it after an app update, a couple of weeks back.

So to reiterate, I have not tried it as I was not looking forward to using the Jio STB, at least anytime in the near future. I was just spitballing there, just trying to help you out :)

I have not switched on my Jio STB for over a couple of months now, I guess. I don't use it. Instead, I have downloaded the necessary apps in my TV, and have logged into them with the Jio Fiber Registered Mobile Number. Most of the subscriptions work, except for a few. For example, Voot. Most recently, I believe SonyLIV lost the subscription too. I have to check it again. I don't use SonyLIV for the most part, and I saw that the Jio Fiber complimentary subscription was no longer working in it when I checked it after an app update, a couple of weeks back.

So to reiterate, I have not tried it as I was not looking forward to using the Jio STB, at least anytime in the near future. I was just spitballing there, just trying to help you out :)
Alright mate. For me JIO STB was a life saver, saved my money by bringing this STB option and not going to smart TV.
Lets hope I get it soon. I use almost all apps provided over STB.
Will switch to 699 plan and get all the subscriptions soon. As paying monthly for all the apps is not my thing. Just 50 MBPS difference and you get hotstar premium if you subscribe seperately at the same cost monthly.

Alright mate. For me JIO STB was a life saver, saved my money by bringing this STB option and not going to smart TV.
Lets hope I get it soon. I use almost all apps provided over STB.
Will switch to 699 plan and get all the subscriptions soon. As paying monthly for all the apps is not my thing. Just 50 MBPS difference and you get hotstar premium if you subscribe seperately at the same cost monthly.
Cool 😎

However, I don't think Jio Fiber offers any subscriptions for the 399 and 699 plans. I believe app benefits start from 999, the new Gold plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock