NEED YOUR ADVISE

JENIUS-JATT said:
Hello friend hingorjo, Mostly all friends have given you a lot of good & informative advice's.
Now I would also add that,"Samsung & Sony are the worlds most Trusted & Quality products"

One mazor benefit of samsung is if you get it with "Made in Korea" that's perfect and Samsung made its components itself which are worlds famous & durable too.So no any compromise on quality.But beware of china made as mostly companies setup is in china because of cheap labor.
I doubt buddy u'll get such.
Most of samsung products in Indian market carry a 'Made in India' tag !

iS THAT ME said:
JENIUS-JATT said:
Hello friend hingorjo, Mostly all friends have given you a lot of good & informative advice's.
Now I would also add that,"Samsung & Sony are the worlds most Trusted & Quality products"

One mazor benefit of samsung is if you get it with "Made in Korea" that's perfect and Samsung made its components itself which are worlds famous & durable too.So no any compromise on quality.But beware of china made as mostly companies setup is in china because of cheap labor.
I doubt buddy u'll get such.
Most of samsung products in Indian market carry a 'Made in India' tag !

ok bro but iam frm pakistan , i will try to find korea made if here also samsung korea made is unavailable can i go for made in china product?????

Don't get too much confused with made in tags.
Even if they just assembled the LCD in some country , they may tag it as made in tag of that country.
But usually multinational companies manufacture the products at places like china to save manufacturing cost & taxes.
But products of companies like Samsung & Sony are gone through tough quality test.
So they still give better quality product.
Mostly all Nokia phone were made in china only, but they are much more superior then china make mobiles.

Samsung is a multinational multibillion dollar company. No matter where its product is manufactured, it would be done under very strict quality checks.
So, either made in ko0rea or made in china, samsung products are good !

just delayed 1 month to buy lcd by some reasons , iam constantly searching on net lcd/led/plasma products ,,,,,,,,,i want to know which is better in watching HD and SD channels in terms of picture quality,,,, lcd or plasma ,,,,,, how SD channels look on samsung LA40D550 LCD ,,, and what about samsung LN40C630 plasma tv ,,,,, which 1 is better in these two models to watch HD and SD channels,,,,,,,, waiting for ur helpfull advise,,,,,

Plasma have these benefit over LCD:
1) Better contrast: Plasma can still display blacks more accurately than LCDs can.
2) Plasma screens typically have better viewing angles than LCD.
3) Plasmas can also produce richer, more natural colours, due to both light leakage in LCD and to a limit on the hues that LCD can reproduce.
4) LCD screens have a tendency to blur images, particularly during fast-moving scenes in movies or in sport. (You need to check for better pixel response time )
5) Price is cheaper for Plasma for large screen size.

LCD have these benefit over Plasma:
1) LCDs tend to have a higher native resolution than plasmas of similar size, which means more pixels on the screen.
2) LCDs also tend to consume less power than plasma screens. Lower running cost.
3) LCDs are also generally lighter than similar-sized plasmas, making it easier to move around or wall-mount. This is because LCDs use plastic in their screen make-up, whereas plasmas tend to use glass.
4) LCDs have a longer lifespan than plasma screens. While this may have been true of earlier plasma models — which dropped to half-brightness at 20,000 hours — many modern plasmas have the same 60,000-hour lifespan as LCDs. This means that both types of TVs will last for almost seven years if left on 24 hours a day.
5) Plasmas suffer from screen burn-in, not found in LCDs. Screen burn-in occurs when an image is left too long on a screen, resulting in a ghost of that image "burned in".
Newer plasmas are less susceptible to this, thanks to improved technology and features such as screensavers, but burn-in can still be a problem.
However, after a few days most burnt-in images will fade — they are no longer permanent.

Source : cnet review

Thanks mystic bhai for detailed answer....which 1 of above two models of lcd and plasma is better to watch HD AND SD channels.... Or both of above two are best .. What,s ur suggestion.....which 1 will last longer..

Please check these threads also for more info...
http://dreamdth.com/Thread-DDF-Exclusive-Differrrnce-of-Lcd-Plasma-Tv
http://dreamdth.com/Thread-fraud-And-cheating-By-Panasonic-Plasma

hingorjo said:
.....how SD channels look on samsung LA40D550 LCD ,,, and what about samsung LN40C630 plasma tv ,,,,, which 1 is better in these two models to watch HD and SD channels,,,,,,,, waiting for ur helpfull advise,,,,,
Both models are LCD TV only.
Samsung LA40D550 & LN40C630 are LCD TVs.
Both are 2010 model. But LN40C630 has better response time than LA40D550 as per specs given on web.

hingorjo said:
Thanks mystic bhai for detailed answer....which 1 of above two models of lcd and plasma is better to watch HD AND SD channels.... Or both of above two are best .. What,s ur suggestion.....which 1 will last longer..
Now a days new tech makes both LCD & Plasma last for almost same period.
Plasma will be better for viewing pleasure.

Yes mystic bhai u r wright ln40c630 is also lcd tv , on 1 site i saw this tv in plasma tv sec. so i thought it,s plasma..... Are these both better for SD viewing to?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock