NEED YOUR ADVISE

One last quairy regarding originallity and warranty, i got a online shop no. And call that shopkeeper and asked price he told me as it was written on site but when i asked him about warranty he told me 1 year service warranty when i asked what is service warranty ho told that in between one year if some parts in lcd damage they will replace those parts but i have to pay for those parts, then i ask him if i have to pay for parts then what is use of warranty , then he told me that if i want to get 1 year service and parts warranty then i have to pay 10 thousand more. Now plz help me what to do how to know of original tv...

mystic said:
Samsung is a Korean company.
But now a days every multinational company is making their products in china.
I am not sure about Samsung though.

I think this model will play (via usb) almost all formats like avi, mkv, flv etc

korean made always better than china make.

hingorjo said:
One last quairy regarding originallity and warranty, i got a online shop no. And call that shopkeeper and asked price he told me as it was written on site but when i asked him about warranty he told me 1 year service warranty when i asked what is service warranty ho told that in between one year if some parts in lcd damage they will replace those parts but i have to pay for those parts, then i ask him if i have to pay for parts then what is use of warranty , then he told me that if i want to get 1 year service and parts warranty then i have to pay 10 thousand more. Now plz help me what to do how to know of original tv...

can some one help about this..

@hingorjo : I suggest wait for some days, few months maybe. LED TV's are raining in the market.
So, LCD's will be dirt cheap in the passage of time.
I'll never suggest you buy an LCD when you can have an LED at a slight price difference.
Let the price fall, which I am sure will happen in a month or so.
Then, you can choose what to go for...LCD or LED.

Regarding the above two, Undoubtedly Samsung !

Make sure that the TV has a Manufacturer's Warranty and not just a Service/Dealer Warranty. The Shop can give Service/Dealer Warranty even to a Refurbished/Duplicate products. Whereas, Manufacturer Warranty is an authentication of the originality of the product. The Manufacturer Warranty would cover the product and parts for any manufacturing defects. They would replace the part, if it is under the warranty period. However, if there is any damage caused by consumer, like physical damages, liquid spillage etc., those would not be covered by the Manufacturer Warranty, we need to pay for the part.

In simple, always ask for Manufacturer Warranty. ;)

hingorjo said:
hingorjo said:
can some one help about this..

Thanks brother thats what i was asking now i understand some points product with manufacturer warranty will be original, am i wright? And sony is made of malaisia and samsung from korea, is there any warranty card with product and how many years of warranty they give , sorry for asking too much questions but iam buying first time lcd so want to perchase good original product.

Yes buddy u are right. Manufacturer Warranty means its a legitimate and original product.

According to industry standards, all LCD TV will have 1 year Manufacturer Warranty which covers Parts and Labor. And all branded products will come with the Warranty Card, and u have to make sure that it is duly filled, signed/sealed by the dealer and keep the original bill safe.

Both Sony and Samsung give in home service if ur LCD is bigger than 30 inches.

hingorjo said:
Thanks brother thats what i was asking now i understand some points product with manufacturer warranty will be original, am i wright? And sony is made of malaisia and samsung from korea, is there any warranty card with product and how many years of warranty they give , sorry for asking too much questions but iam buying first time lcd so want to perchase good original product.

Hello friend hingorjo, Mostly all friends have given you a lot of good & informative advice's.
Now I would also add that,"Samsung & Sony are the worlds most Trusted & Quality products"

One mazor benefit of samsung is if you get it with "Made in Korea" that's perfect and Samsung made its components itself which are worlds famous & durable too.So no any compromise on quality.But beware of china made as mostly companies setup is in china because of cheap labor.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock