Need New Air Conditioner (AC)

O'General and Voltas is what i use. Voltas is affordable while O'General comes with a cost, service is very good here. They call themselves and come to home when servicing time comes. Our Voltas is 10 years old AC and the model and its part discontinued now still it is working good and cooling also average.

O'General is best in cooling. Sad that you had not a pleasant experience with them.

Bapun Raz said:
O'General and Voltas is what i use. Voltas is affordable while O'General comes with a cost, service is very good here. They call themselves and come to home when servicing time comes. Our Voltas is 10 years old AC and the model and its part discontinued now still it is working good and cooling also average.

O'General is best in cooling. Sad that you had not a pleasant experience with them.

Same for Voltas here, they call & come themselves when service due. Also, my 5 Star Voltas cools quite fast. In just 10 mins, it feels quite cool.

How much year old is your Voltas, Prathamesh bro?

At first 3-4 years mine was also very chilling AC.. Later ir decreased... But its totally worth and as you know, old is gold.. It is still running with original compressor and other parts... Model is Vertis Plus... 1st series model and its 3 star

O'General is 5 star and while we bought it was the only model with 2 Ton. Air flow range is quite good, can cool upto 3 rooms.. Voltas cooling is good at straight cooling but sides are less chill...

The outlet unit (fan) is lot bigger of O'General than Voltas..

Bro if u have good budget on your ac then go to Panasonic econovi inverter. I'm useing it almost 1.5 it's provide me very low cost of electricity bill quickly cooling n no noise. In your price little bit low then go to with Samsung triangle it's also good but electricity bill hike. It's also running on my home from 2.5 years without no problem. My opinion is Panasonic econovi is best

Using LG from 5 years without any issue. We shifted house once and didn't face issues. On the other hand, Voltas at the hometown gave couple of issues. Had to fill the gas once and also the thermostat was gone once.

Lloyd is also very good. My friend bought before 2 years and it's working excellent. The price is lower compared to other brands.

After reading all suggestions, I'm planning to go for either Voltas or Blue Star.

So kindly suggest which is better among both?

Bro you should shortlist various models from diff cos according to your requirements: type, tonnage, star rating, power consumption, cooling, budget, etc. Then decide on which one to buy. Don't decide Company before (surely you can give preference to brand in shortlisted ones).

You can decide using a website called Bijli Bachao which has all details on types of ACs, what size to buy, etc.
Also you can watch this video, it's not perfect but helpful: Purchasing a New Air Conditioner (A/C) things to consider - YouTube

DTH Fan said:
After reading all suggestions, I'm planning to go for either Voltas or Blue Star.

So kindly suggest which is better among both?
Brand won't be of much issue in both cases. You should look upon going with Inverter AC or not?
Voltas and Blue Star, both are good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock