Need New Air Conditioner (AC)

When I visited Blue Star website, it contains so many models:

Precision Inverter AC
Inverter Split AC
R410A DC Multi Inverter
Split AC - Z Series
Split AC - S Series
Split AC - A Series

Now how to decide which AC is best among them? Very confusing models. Any ideas?

Bro what is your exact requirement?? Like I need some details like the size of your room, the height of your room, where are you getting it fixed like in a bedroom or hall or shop. Also how much will you use it. On the basis of this I can suggest you the best one. Also do mention your budget.

^^ Size of the room: Length=15ft, Width=12ft, Height=12ft
Bedroom on 1st floor
Almost 24 hours
Budget=Up to 50,000/-

DTH Fan said:
Bedroom on 1st floor
Almost 24 hours
Budget=Up to 50,000/-

If you live in Delhi, you need a 2T. If in Mumbai, 1.5T.
Buy an Invertor AC as you are going to run full time.
Please watch the video link I gave, it will help.

^^ I live near Delhi and I was also planning to go for 2T AC. Can you suggest any particular model of Blue Star / Voltas brand?

My suggestions also go for LG/Bluestar ;)

I have using lg 1.5t,mosquito away (5star) from 1 year,till now working fine,cc & technician service also awesome,without register the complaint,monthly once technician contact my dad :shy

I have using the bluestar 1.5t (5star) from 6 years

Bluestar cc service is awesome,but i'm facing the bad experience with their technician,they damaged the ac blower,they changed the blower,but asked the cost for blower & spare cost within warranty ,i have paid the cost, :s after only service head team changed the service dealer,now i'm happy with ac it's running smooth,i have used 26c it's very cooling in 2nd floor,but only issue, amc expired on past month,above 4 months,they not fix the auto swing options,technician broken the auto swing options on past service :dodgy

Bro, please go to market. Go to Reliance Digital or Croma. You will get a better idea. Also, look for Diakin/Hitachi ACs too. Inverter 2T will cost you 60k+. You can get normal split AC in your budget (around 40-45k).

One more thing: If you decide to buy Voltas AC, then buy from TataCliq they will give you free installation+5yr warranty.

DTH Fan said:
Bedroom on 1st floor
Almost 24 hours
Budget=Up to 50,000/-
Thanks bro for your details.

I suggest you to go for imported brands like Mitsubishi or Trane. Go for inverter AC as they will consume less electricity than others. I know people are quite aware of brands like hitachi, voltas and blue star but seriously bro they are not in competition with imported AC. Also Mitsubishi has its head office in Delhi so you will surely have a good customer support there.

Guys it's just a small suggestion​ that you guys look for a which has copper coil rather than aluminum coil. These ac have a longer life generally. Ac companies like lg, voltas, blue star, onida, godrej etc has both aluminium and copper coils. Been into this field I would suggest you these things.

My suggestion would be
Mitsubishi electric 1.5ton inverter
Or
Mitsubishi heavy 1.5ton inverter.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock