Seeking Help Need help in choosing non electric water purifier

Finally today I ordered pureit classic 23 litres from their own website www.pureitwater.com for Rs.2999.

I opted for pureit as I have used different version of same brand previously with good outcome and spares/germkill kits are easily available in our area and I have experience installing kit myself.

Hoping to have it delivered by tomm, will share my review and experience.

Edit:

Finally delivered on 06-Sep-2017, some pics:

rNTAvCEr.jpg

YBGb87sr.jpg

WDwwMcvr.jpg

Last edited:
Did not receive the product yet :( though it was promised to be delivered in 24 hours. Have been waiting from past 4 days, I could have bought it at local shops or Amazon but I chose their site as they will deliver and also install it and can rectify instantly in case of any problem.

Complained thrice but still no effect, will order some other brand one if not delivered by today.

Last edited:
Did not receive the product yet :( though it was promised to be delivered in 24 hours. Have been waiting from past 4 days, I could have bought it at local shops or Amazon but I chose their site as they will deliver and also install it and can rectify instantly in case of any problem.

Complained thrice but still no effect, will order some other brand one if not delivered by today.
It's always better to buy these from local shops. Hope you will get it soon.

Dropped escalation mail to nodal officer yesterday and it worked. Filter has been delivered today afternoon, will share pics in the evening :)

Added pics on the first post. I got 250 discount as I am existing customer but delivery guy requested for some money so had to give 100.
So total I had to spend Rs.2850.(MRP is Rs.2999)

can u check tds of filtered water with tds meter and let us know the result pls.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock