My VU tv 32 inch LED Full HD review

amarnathkvk

Reaction score
This is my first bigger tv I was using only 18 inch crt tv

Friends finally after the confusion between Vu and Micromax I bought Vu television last week so sharing my review here.

First I thought of buying Micromax and unfortunately there is no delivery to my location in online site and choosed Vu because most of the user review in Flipkart is it has excellent picture quality and better sound quality. Before buying I also mailed to Vu company about the service availability in my area. They replied within next day with some clarifications

After getting the tv I am fully satisfied with my TV. It has good picture quality for SD channels :eek:hya:eek:hya

GYd5syL.png

tc9t4ur.jpg

7wy4u48.png

Sound quality is low when you have dth connected but not that too bad. It plays the mkv format that is good but some of the mkv videos not giving audio:s Sound quality is good if you play videos in pen drive/Hard disk.

Aspect ration is not changeable for some of the videos:-/. Otherwise I am very happy:eek:hya. Thanks for the DDF members for quick response from my previous thread

Link Removed

Picture quality is awsome for Sun tv,ktv,sun music, History tv 18, colors infinity and some other channels also:eek:hya:eek:hya

Soon I will also upgrade to Hd also:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

Vicky said:
Congratulations amaranathv bro for ur led tv:luv:luv:tup:tup & bro if u want more sound means install 2.1speakers:tup

Thanks bro sound quality is not that bad bro will purchase if I need;):)

congrats @amar bro ... My best wishes and happy life with your new television ... :hs:hs:eek:hya:eek:hya:clap:clap:hs:hs:win:win:tup:tup;););)

supermachi said:
not durable

soon problem will start

he buy a new television ... Cant u tell some good words ... Eventhough not a good brand ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock