My new Mi 4K Box...

Bluetooth interference causes slow speed on 2.4 Ghz band. YouTube will open but streaming won’t work properly.
Some confusions..
Is that effecting only YT or other apps?
BTW bluetooth of my HT always on but I didn't find any obstruction in viewing online contents ....

Some confusions..
Is that effecting only YT or other apps?
BTW bluetooth of my HT always on but I didn't find any obstruction in viewing online contents ....
It affects all the apps. Good that it isn't an issue for you. However, it is an issue for many which is why dual band router is preferred.

Has anybody connected this box to A/V receiver and getting DTS HD MA/ Dolby True HD audio from Hard disk content? as i am not able to. I have tried both VLC and Mx player but not successful except it downgrades to just DD 5.1/DTS.

Has anybody connected this box to A/V receiver and getting DTS HD MA/ Dolby True HD audio from Hard disk content? as i am not able to. I have tried both VLC and Mx player but not successful except it downgrades to just DD 5.1/DTS.
Have a try with Kodi player...I don't have DTS in my HT..

I didn't checked so can't say exactly..It's 5 year old Philips HT with BT..m
Oh i have an old Onkyo(Tx-NR606) driving Polk speakers. still have WD TV HD media player which is not able to play 4k content plus not able to decode Dolby true HD/ DTS HD MA signals.
Presumed Mi tv box would bypass all the audio signals but isn't.

Last edited:
Has anybody connected this box to A/V receiver and able to get DTS HD MA/ Dolby True HD audio from Hard disk content? as i am not able to. I have tried both VLC and Mx player but not successful except it downgrades to just DD 5.1/DTS.
I have Mi Box 3 and I get DTS HD MA/ Dolby True HD (from HDD as well as NAS) but not from Mi Box 4K (I own that too).

Even MiBox 3 lost HD audio pass-through when users updated latest firmware (license issue). I didn't update.

Oh i have an old Onkyo(Tx-NR606) driving Polk speakers. still have WD TV HD streamer which is not able to play 4k content plus not able to decode Dolby true HD/ DTS HD MA signals
On the contrary I have seen Dolby Atmos audio option in 1 movie while playing in FTS 4K connected to 4K UHD TV and to HT through coaxial cable from TV...Found changes in Audio between Dolby digital plus and Dolby Atmos...

On the contrary I have seen Dolby Atmos audio option in 1 movie while playing in FTS 4K connected to 4K UHD TV and to HT through coaxial cable from TV...Found changes in Audio between Dolby digital plus and Dolby Atmos...
I will try connecting co-ax cable and check.
What is FTS 4k?
Which HT do you have?configs
I have found quality differences between true hd and dd playing in 5.1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock