My new Mi 4K Box...

Playing HD videos immediately after switching ON the TV had issues earlier. It streams normally after say 15 minutes, without any issue. Now after one sw update, that was fixed as well, I think... Have you updated your Mi Box bro?
Hi,

Software is upto date.. I have updated with latest firmware today as well, post I have verified issue still there.

Regards
Madhu

Playing HD videos immediately after switching ON the TV had issues earlier. It streams normally after say 15 minutes, without any issue. Now after one sw update, that was fixed as well, I think... Have you updated your Mi Box bro?
I never had any issues either in old SW or now in latest software...
In new sw I was getting "not support," pop-up in prime video when I press volume button.... I had unpaired remote and paired after rebooting Mi box...Then all is well..BTW now prime video have profiles and no info regarding HD/HDR/1080P in the bottom bar...Works like in Android TV...

The TV might not be Bluetooth enabled.
What's the relation between TV having BT and not having BT for loading pictures? My Lloyd HD TV is not having BT which I connected Mi Box.. Everything working fine...

What's the relation between TV having BT and not having BT for loading pictures? My Lloyd HD TV is not having BT which I connected Mi Box.. Everything working fine...
bluetooth and single band Wifi both works on the same frequency i.e., 2.4Ghz and tends to impact each other's signals. It is always recommended to use a dual band router and connect the device to 5Ghz frequency if it has a bluetooth remote, to avoid that interference

bluetooth and single band Wifi both works on the same frequency i.e., 2.4Ghz and tends to impact each other's signals. It is always recommended to use a dual band router and connect the device to 5Ghz frequency if it has a bluetooth remote, to avoid that interference
But Siva said as not enabled...I understood as if TV has not enabled work correctly...
BTW my 4K TV have bluetooth but besabled...I am not at all using Bluetooth...

One more thing is I think his issue is in YT HD content...If wifi blocks bcoz of Bluetooth then YT should not open and show as wifi not connected...

But Siva said as not enabled...I understood as if TV has not enabled work correctly...
BTW my 4K TV have bluetooth but besabled...I am not at all using Bluetooth...

One more thing is I think his issue is in YT HD content...If wifi blocks bcoz of Bluetooth then YT should not open and show as wifi not connected...
Bluetooth interference causes slow speed on 2.4 Ghz band. YouTube will open but streaming won’t work properly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock