My new Mi 4K Box...

I suggest few things to MI team to make this box perfect: 1) An indicator to know the box is on or off or standby. 2) An HDMI input to connect DTH or HT 3) 4K upscale. Even if they increase the price to these 3 features, it will be worth spending

I suggest few things to MI team to make this box perfect: 1) An indicator to know the box is on or off or standby. 2) An HDMI input to connect DTH or HT 3) 4K upscale. Even if they increase the price to these 3 features, it will be worth spending
Indicator is there but it's in back side within the headfone hole...Also the sensor too in front but not visible clearly...

Congrats Bro. It's one awesome device, imho...

I just bought it in offline store with Rs1000 discount for the S10 Lite (512GB) purchase @ Rs2500. My old Google Chromecast device was just Hit and Miss and preferred Amazon fire stick even for watching YT videos. But its remote got problem and its price was Rs2k (Yes just for the remote). Instead I paid Rs500 more and got this. Heard that one app can be used as MI TV remote. If you have any info reg this, share that bro. Thanks and again Congrats..

Hi All,

I am facing buffering issue while playing YouTube HD videos using MI Box 4k. If I use same wifi (200 Mbps speed) with my neighbour LG tv using inbuilt WiFi, there we are able to play HD videos with out any buffering issue.

I heard MI box wifi band capacity have some issues. Is it the same? Does any one facing same issue?

Thanks,
Madhu

Hi All,

I am facing buffering issue while playing YouTube HD videos using MI Box 4k. If I use same wifi (200 Mbps speed) with my neighbour LG tv using inbuilt WiFi, there we are able to play HD videos with out any buffering issue.

I heard MI box wifi band capacity have some issues. Is it the same? Does any one facing same issue?

Thanks,
Madhu
R u using VPN?
Else I don't have issues in my 40 Mbps OFC broadband...

Hi All,

Thanks,
Madhu
Which router are you using, single or dual band? 2.4 Ghz is very bad band for devices that requires Bluetooth connectivity all the time. If you are using that band, consider buying a dual band router and connecting the streaming box to 5 Ghz band.

Which router are you using, single or dual band? 2.4 Ghz is very bad band for devices that requires Bluetooth connectivity all the time. If you are using that band, consider buying a dual band router and connecting the streaming box to 5 Ghz band.
Hi Siva,
As I said my neighbour's TV is loading you tube with out any buffering of HD videos . I am using 2.4GHz band wifi router even I tried with 5 GHz as well, same issue.

Regards
Madhu
R u using VPN?
Else I don't have issues in my 40 Mbps OFC broadband...
There is no VPN.
Looks like manufacturing defect may be.

Am I correct?

Regards
Madhu

Playing HD videos immediately after switching ON the TV had issues earlier. It streams normally after say 15 minutes, without any issue. Now after one sw update, that was fixed as well, I think... Have you updated your Mi Box bro?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock