My New Airtel V-Fiber Connection

Raviteja said:
I'm on 999rs 125gb 40mbps plan and same modem
Hi,

Can you provide me the Plan Number / Plan Name? I'm going to call up Airtel and ask me to offer the same.

I'm currently on 1099, 40mbps, 75gb FUP. (FTTH, not VFiber, Paid 3k for Modem + Installation last year for this)

Also, did you take a new connection or called customer care for retention? It's this permanent tariff or it would change to another after 3 months?

V-Fiber plans are known as raftaar. Fibre optic and V-Fiber are two different technologies so if you ask for V-f iber plan on your fibre network they will not give you.
For fibre optic they charge 3k only as they provide 1 modem and 1 wifi router. Plans may vary in every area.

Ankit Jain said:
V-Fiber plans are known as raftaar. Fibre optic and V-Fiber are two different technologies so if you ask for V-f iber plan on your fibre network they will not give you.
For fibre optic they charge 3k only as they provide 1 modem and 1 wifi router. Plans may vary in every area.
Initially when I took this connection, I paid 3k for installation and I was on Rs 1299 plan for 40mbps, 60gb FUP

On seeing a flyer for a Raftaar plan (40mbps, 75gb FUP for Rs 1099) I emailed them for a plan swap and they did it too This is my current plan

Now, I see various other exciting plans like,
Rs 1099 for 190gb 40mbps for new users, which they are not agreeing to change me to

bro it may be 90 100 gb.. they are giving 100gb per month to customers free for 3 months. u ask them to activate 100 gb free top up to customer. if they refuse then tell them on new connection i can get that. so i will get new connection and disconnect this. then they will activate 100gb top up

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock