My New Airtel V-Fiber Connection

Congratulations Ankit Jain bro :):tup

I have paying Rs.1700 for 8mbps/100gb plan :(

I think again airtel is charging more for this stop gap technology. In bigger cities why not directly launch fibre instead and give competition to upcoming jio fibre..?? In medium and small cities, this tech can be used to squeeze.. sorry, service customers as fibre will not have many takers..

No i confirmed with the customer care and they they said that V-Fiber broadband speed starts from 16mbps only. Even V-Fiber Delhi has same plans. Previously when I enquired the CC guys said that 2mbps was max speed.

Ankit bro,what's ur plan name :huh

They told me if u upgrade to v fiber means unlimited calls,is it they give the free calls for u :huh

Yes Im getting free unlimited calls all over India and the total amount which I have to pay is rs.1265 including all taxes for a month. There is no plan name as far as i know. Still will try to confirm the details again.

ZMDFACf.png

Broadband plans for airtel vfiber Chennai

I had a talk with the customer care person who said that my network is V-Fiber network only but speed will be 16mbps as of now. There is delay in giving me 40mbps speed as the cable wires are damaged due to Vardah rain in Chennai. They are working to provide services and I will soon be getting actual V-Fiber speed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock