My mobile auto operating! Happened with anyone?

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 6,078
My mobile again started operating automatically. It opened gallery and deleted few photos, thankfully i was able to restore them via recycle bin.

So software update didn't solved the issue. Even weather widget was moved from top to bottom. Apps drawer auto changed apps positions.

Very upsetting situation.:mad::angry2:

Bro, it may be a hardware problem, not software. It'll be better if you get your device checked.
Do these:
If you are using any screen protector, remove it. Clean your phone and then factory reset your device.
If that doesn't solve your problem then take it to Samsung service center.

Bro, it may be a hardware problem, not software. It'll be better if you get your device checked.
I am yet to do a factory reset bro. I will try that as well, may be tomorrow.

I am also interested in checking with service center as they must be getting other customers with same issue. So can advise better.

If you are using any screen protector, remove it. Clean your phone and then factory reset your device.
No bro, i don't use any screen guard as it doesn't go well with curved screens.

I am putting all my fingers away and still things are getting clicked when it happens.

If i was a YouTuber then it was a worth making video moment, titled 'What happens when your phone is haunted by Ghosts':p

Still struggling to type all this as tabs are getting closed automatically on Chrome!:wall:

@Bapun Raz bro, did you enable show touches under Developer options?

@Bapun Raz bro, did you enable show touches under Developer options?
Just did. Let's see.

TtCTCrc.jpg

@Bapun Raz Bro I smell a rat somewhere (Dal me kush kala Hay). Time and again Only @mmadhankumar bro is advising you to throw away the phone and now he brings this black magic thing into the picture. Be advised, keep an eye on bro @mmadhankumar, maybe he mastered Black Magic recently and trying to test his skills on you and your devices :p
You are so true @Zmint bro. Even i feel so.

Get a infra red cam, shoot all over your room. Install a hidden cam, make yet another series of Paranormal Activity. #voodoo
I had to search what voodoo is.

Shocked to see what Google says!!!:ouch: So you are a Pro in all these things.

Uq2mSzJ.jpg

:gn2::gn2::gn2:

Now while screen is on, content area is going black and only status bar is visible. I have no idea if formatting will even solve the issue. If formatting won't work i will look for other options rather than repairing this phone as my last S9+ (incase anyone wondering, my first S9+ camera was burnt while it was under warranty and replaced for free with new one, refer this: DDF Exclusive - [Pics] Bought a Samsung Galaxy S9+ (Got brand new device in replacement of existing faulty device)) was repaired and had water resistancy test failure so this one might also give such issue.

Now while screen is on, content area is going black and only status bar is visible. I have no idea if formatting will even solve the issue. If formatting won't work i will look for other options rather than repairing this phone as my last S9+ (incase anyone wondering, my first S9+ camera was burnt while it was under warranty and replaced for free with new one, refer this: DDF Exclusive - [Pics] Bought a Samsung Galaxy S9+ (Got brand new device in replacement of existing faulty device)) was repaired and had water resistancy test failure so this one might also give such issue.
Buy a new device bro. Try Pixel 3A XL this time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock