My mobile auto operating! Happened with anyone?

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 6,069
Same thing happened with me on my S9 Plus the night I went to watch End Game, I opened the front camera but while clicking the photo accidentally pressed the Bixby button and phone started operating itself, sometimes notification tab was coming up and down, random applications started opening and on pressing power button and then on pressing restart it was going back to home screen, at the end had to forcefully restart it and everything came back to normal.

Happened just once and that too I was on latest Firmware. Felt quite embarrassing about it among my friends that device this expensive can also behave like this :p

Same thing happened with me on my S9 Plus the night I went to watch End Game, I opened the front camera but while clicking the photo accidentally pressed the Bixby button and phone started operating itself, sometimes notification tab was coming up and down, random applications started opening and on pressing power button and then on pressing restart it was going back to home screen, at the end had to forcefully restart it and everything came back to normal.

Happened just once and that too I was on latest Firmware. Felt quite embarrassing about it among my friends that device this expensive can also behave like this :p
Is this because of Bixby then?

Is this because of Bixby then?
Irony is Bixby can't be disabled with new software. You can only map the Bixby button to double tap so single accidental tap won't start it.

Previous version of Bixby had option to disable all Bixby and its services completely, i was using it. Since update i keep pressing Bixby button instead of Volume ones and the robo girl start speaking!!!

No one likes it and Samsung forcing us to use it.

Device is silly laggy i would say, just ghost touch isn't happening till now.

sometimes notification tab was coming up and down, random applications started opening and on pressing power button and then on pressing restart it was going back to home screen, at the end had to forcefully restart it and everything came back to normal.
You must have noticed, that time home button is irresponsible that time. Means you keep pressing 5-6 times then it vibrate multiple times at once after sometime. Same with back and recent button too.

In my samsung j2 ace mobile, sometime speaker icon is suddently appear & within 5 to 10 second it's automatically gone

New problem noticed:

If i charge phone then it stops charging at half, it again starts charging after i disconnect and reconnect the cable.

New problem noticed:

If i charge phone then it stops charging at half, it again starts charging after i disconnect and reconnect the cable.
Sure its time for a Clean Start.
If Hard Factory Reset or Complete Re-Flashing does not help, then maybe its time to get a new mate.

New problem noticed:

Someone has done some black magic to your phone. Just throw it away before anything comes out of it. I have seen few Korean films where 👻 appear out of cell phones and kill people.

@Bapun Raz Bro I smell a rat somewhere (Dal me kush kala Hay). Time and again Only @mmadhankumar bro is advising you to throw away the phone and now he brings this black magic thing into the picture. Be advised, keep an eye on bro @mmadhankumar, maybe he mastered Black Magic recently and trying to test his skills on you and your devices :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock