My mobile auto operating! Happened with anyone?

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 6,073
Similar thing happens to my phone when i plug in my computer headset. Best it to check for hardware changes and yes phones software must be updated.

On my first version of Moto G, I had this problem in a replacement screen.
Did you r phone fall down? Did it get exposed toa lot of heat???

Ghost touch is the common name of the symptom, Generally a hardware issue. Get into developer mode, enable "shoe show touches" and your screen will start showing where was it touched automatically.

Last edited:
Did you tried factory reset, bro. And you uninstall/ disable unwanted apps. It happened with my Intex cloud.
Edit: And instead of the original charger, we use other chargers, also cause this.
And try this also Bro
j22Nyju.png

Last edited:
Follow the suggestion in this post first. Then I'd attempt a factory reset if I were you.

Now (8:55) a mobile technician came to my shop. I asked with him. He told , if the mobile fall down, the touch screen sensitive may low. It causes like this type of symptoms.

@Bapun Raz bro never skip software updates, they install latest security features to protect device against constant malware or virus and these r upgraded keeping in mind ever changing nature of threats.
and yes phones software must be updated.
Bro the monthly security patch updates are very important to phone and you should always install them to protect your phone
I wanted to update software but never got a reason to update as phone was running smooth without any issue. Moreover with my past devices felt like Samsung intentionally slow down its flagship phones when new phones are released. Because of this issue I updated, there were 6 pending OTA updates in total, completed each of them.

f2THFaN.jpg

So far no ghost touch issue but phone's UI and features totally changed so still exploring.

On my first version of Moto G, I had this problem in a replacement screen.
Did you r phone fall down? Did it get exposed toa lot of heat???
No it never fall down (or even got any dents) or got exposed to a lot of heat. I still feel it is software issue rather hardware.

I plan to do a clean formatting of device and restore data from backup if the issue repeats as many redundant files are kept if we do multiple software updates on a device without formatting.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock