My mobile auto operating! Happened with anyone?

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 6,073
Buy a new device bro. Try Pixel 3A XL this time.
Pixel has good hardware + software optimization since it is from Google. Updates won't be an issue too. But i have no idea how is their after sales services. I don't even know if they have any physical presence here.

I like OnePlus 7 Pro. Even their 12GB+256GB variant costs lesser than S10+ basic variant! But i have used OnePlus 3 in past, and service is not good in our area.

Pixel has good hardware + software optimization since it is from Google. Updates won't be an issue too. But i have no idea how is their after sales services. I don't even know if they have any physical presence here.

I like OnePlus 7 Pro. Even their 12GB+256GB variant costs lesser than S10+ basic variant! But i have used OnePlus 3 in past, and service is not good in our area.
You are getting 90 percent buy back value if you don't like the device and sell it in 3 months on Flipkart. And what good the Samsung after sales did for the problem you are now facing bro.

I think he should try iPhone this time. He can sync it with his Macbook Pro too
LOL No. I never want to sync my phone with Macbook Pro. And i am not interested on Apple devices anymore. Android all the way.

Leaving Android will also detach me from DDF real time notifications.
You are getting 90 percent buy back value if you don't like the device and sell it in 3 months on Flipkart.
You mean exchange?
And what good the Samsung after sales did for the problem you are now facing bro.
The replacement phone i got was part of good service only bro.

I think he should try iPhone this time. He can sync it with his Macbook Pro too
He is not a fan of iOS. If he is, iPhone X is available for lowest price on Flipkart @65k with HDFC card discount.

Even Pixel 3A XL is available @41k with 4k instant discount.

He is not a fan of iOS. If he is, iPhone X is available for lowest price on Flipkart @65k with HDFC card discount.
I will rather stay with my current damaged phone than Updowngrading to an iPhone!

You mean exchange?
Yes bro, you can buy a new device in Flipkart in 3 months and you'll get 90 percent on your pixel phone.
The replacement phone i got was part of good service only bro.
I know bro. Your 1st device died too soon that's why they offered a replacement. After sales is a myth bro. It's always a trouble to go round and round to the service centers.

Bapun bro, i have been using Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie since almost 18 months. Not a single issue faced. Try Asus products once, i am highly impressed with their quality.

Do not go after just atractive advertising or branding. If u have some reserve time then do thorough search for best phone within ur budget across websites by looking closely into features, service, reviews, etc. & then make a decision. Comparison tools can save time but still some extra effort goes into it.

I invested few days to do this and it has yielded great results. Pricing and discounts or freebies look appealing at face but intelligence need to be applied to let truth be unveiled post clearing deception :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock