My Horrible experience with Nokia TV

@shreyaskini I am using Lloyd Brand TV from 12 years..Upgraded From normal TV to upto 4K..Presently having 4K and FHD smart TV(now 4 years old)..I never buy TVs Online...
Lloyd service is best...I suggest to buy offline..Choose the dealer who gives best after sales service ...

@shreyaskini I am using Lloyd Brand TV from 12 years..Upgraded From normal TV to upto 4K..Presently having 4K and FHD smart TV(now 4 years old)..I never buy TVs Online...
Lloyd service is best...I suggest to buy offline..Choose the dealer who gives best after sales service ...
Correct, For all of my TVs, I went to local Dealer checked, negiotiated on price siting online price or referring price from other dealer and, then only bought
I am scared of getting TV online and also with Flipkart return policies

Last edited:
VU's 3 year warranty is served by Jeeves only. I have VU TV and have not faced any issues in last 3 years. But agree that VU's picture quality is way better than other Chinese brands.

Samsung and lg also have good economic range which offers good quality.
@Msingh bro, I dont think so Jeevas doing service in Bangalore. When I bought VU TV in Jan 2021, I was not satisfied with the Picture Quality in Dolby Vision. Multiple times Service Guy from VU visited to tune it. Even it got escalated to R&D center in Mumbai. I had few Video Calles with R&D engineer who was assigned to my issue, where I explained my issues and he also demoed Picture Quality from the TV in there LAB.
FInally they took some time to get in touch with the R&D in Europe and after almost 2 weeks, they sent me a Firmware file to update which pretty much improve the picture quality to my satisfaction

Also Happy to know that after 3 years also you liking Picture quality and satisfied with it :)

@Msingh bro, I dont think so Jeevas doing service in Bangalore. When I bought VU TV in Jan 2021, I was not satisfied with the Picture Quality in Dolby Vision. Multiple times Service Guy from VU visited to tune it. Even it got escalated to R&D center in Mumbai. I had few Video Calles with R&D engineer who was assigned to my issue, where I explained my issues and he also demoed Picture Quality from the TV in there LAB.
FInally they took some time to get in touch with the R&D in Europe and after almost 2 weeks, they sent me a Firmware file to update which pretty much improve the picture quality to my satisfaction

Also Happy to know that after 3 years also you liking Picture quality and satisfied with it :)
Normal service is done by Jeeves, some particular issues like you had with PQ of Dolby vision may have been attended by VU directly.

Yes, I'm happy with PQ of VU but have not noticed huge difference between 4k and Dolby vision content, do you still have that firmware with you.

Normal service is done by Jeeves, some particular issues like you had with PQ of Dolby vision may have been attended by VU directly.

Yes, I'm happy with PQ of VU but have not noticed huge difference between 4k and Dolby vision content, do you still have that firmware with you.
Yes I have, some 1 GB file, but I think its for particular model only

I saw difference in Picture quality... shadow, color gradients, highlights, warmth etc.
If you have some offline movie file encoded in dolby vision uncompressed. You will thrilled to see even movie itself is bad :D

Last edited:
Yes I have, some 1 GB file, but I think its for particular model only
I saw difference in Picture quality... shadow, color gradients, highlights, warmth etc.
If you have some offline movie file encoded in dolby vision uncompressed. You will thrilled to see even movie itself is bad :D
But I am not able to differentiate much in HDR10 or Dolby Vision. May be I dont have eyes to notice the Difference

But I am not able to differentiate much in HDR10 or Dolby Vision. May be I dont have eyes to notice the Difference
Same issue with me, but I was able to notice huge difference at Sony tv for same content.

I have VU premium Android 55" tv

Facing wifi connectivity issue with Nokia 32 inch TV.
I am using same Jiofiber connection in different devices but when I try to connect my Nokia TV, after entering password it says-
Couldn't find 'wifi name'

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock