Mumbai Local Transport Updates

Down direction Harbour line trains from CST towards Bandra and Goregaon will not halt at Mahim station for the next 15 days due to some infrastructure work, but commuters can travel from bandra back to Mahim in the up direction on the same ticket in this duration.

Western Railway has added 8 more AC local train services from 20th June. These will run on the fast line from Monday to Friday and not on weekends.
4fVUyS2.png

Yatri app fully redesigned. Live location tracking for Central line local trains added and timetable for metro lines 2A and 7 added.
uqXAdFL.png

KRUJ0Fm.png

As I personally checked I found the location tracking active on few trains and unavailable on other trains. Maybe in few days it will be live for all trains on central line and then gradually western line may also get added.

Ganesh Festival Operation of Special bus service during Night Hours 23.00 to 6.00 hrs from 31st August to 9th September 2022.

BEST Bus Transport.

ouoZK9t.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock