Mumbai Local Transport Updates

Mumbai's BEST becomes the first local transport agency to enable NCMC cards support in Maharashtra from today. In the future, support will be added on Metro and local trains in Mumbai as well.
Currently the recharge facility is only available at the 27 BEST bus depots and only supports the Yes Bank, Chalo branded NCMC cards. Support for other bank cards is in the works.

Last edited:
Mumbai local train stations will also be open to co-branding like Metro stations. Railways expects to gain additional non ticket revenue from this.

Revised Mumbai Local 1st Class and AC single journey ticket fares applicable from 5th May:
0X0NMHH.jpg

WEwnpcr.jpg

Last edited:
Chalo app has added the option to recharge Chalo card online and get the balance updated through NFC on Conductor's device while traveling in the bus.
Online recharge for NCMC cards is still in the works and may be launched soon.

Last edited:
New, changed official fare structure of SINGLE JOURNEY TICKETS for AC EMU and regular first class Mumbai local train from 05.05.2022. NO CHANGE IN SEASON TICKET FARES.

Source

FRqEl-LXoAAZgoS
FRqEmqzXwAAcQEM

Chalo app has added the option to recharge Chalo card online and get the balance updated through NFC on Conductor's device while traveling in the bus.
Online recharge for NCMC cards is still in the works and may be launched soon.

But sad that they reduced one month to 28 days. Previously, If you renewal pass on 1st day of month your expiry date is 30th or 31st, but now its 28th.

But sad that they reduced one month to 28 days. Previously, If you renewal pass on 1st day of month your expiry date is 30th or 31st, but now its 28th.
Yes but the pass price is also low. And there are 72 super saver pass options to suit every person's individual needs so the 28 days doesn't make any difference.

Yes but the pass price is also low. And there are 72 super saver pass options to suit every person's individual needs so the 28 days doesn't make any difference.
It makes difference me bhai.

Before this
Im using Rs. 6/- ticket (100 trips for 299/- for one month, Daily 4 trips with Rs. 6 AC /Non AC), Now I have to renew my pass in 28 days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock