Mobile Recharge Offer Coupons

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,551
  • Views Views: Views 612,473
@Gobinaath seen your earlier post, that amazon 50% cashback offer ( upto 100 or 50 now ) can also be availed if recharged through haptik..

It was expired November 30th itself last month as said by @Saj 007 bhai

Is it happening because it was mentioned that recharge should be in amazon app/web..

Yeah Recharge must be done using amazon Pay wallet to get Cashback

Haptik app cashback offer for flight tickets booking payment via FreeCharge app

Maximum cashback 300 on minimum 3500
or more ticket booking using FreeCharge app

Offer period 2nd December 2017 to 3rd January 2018

Valid once per user during offer period

Last edited:
Has any1 received 50% cashback from amazon for recharging their mobile number ? I recharged on 28th November, still haven't got the cashback. Amazon CC is saying there was no such offer.

Last edited:
Has any1 received 50% cashback from amazon for recharging their mobile number ? I recharged on 28th November, still haven't got the cashback. Amazon CC is saying there was no such offer.
same, not received yet. How can they say that there was no such offer!!! We will have to find the page somehow if not given in time.

This is the link of that offer. But they have updated the page. Earlier it was showing offer is valid from 26-30th nov, now it has been changed (1-14th dec)
This is bad. If they change the links like this and not credit cashback, we might be in a fix. Generally, amazon has been very customer friendly. Let's see, wait for 2-3 more days.

This is bad. If they change the links like this and not credit cashback, we might be in a fix. Generally, amazon has been very customer friendly. Let's see, wait for 2-3 more days.
You'll receive the cashback. Don't worry. Amazon is Amazon.

same, not received yet. How can they say that there was no such offer!!! We will have to find the page somehow if not given in time.
This is the link of that offer. But they have updated the page. Earlier it was showing offer is valid from 26-30th nov, now it has been changed (1-14th dec)
As per the offer, it should be paid in 7 working days. I'm waiting for 150 rupees CB.

Yeah I was confirmed that offer here

I didn't provide links only i attached snap of that offer too

Faced any issues pls make use of it as proof

For such cases only i always update here & took snap of any cashback offer before recharge

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom