Mobile Recharge Offer Coupons

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,550
  • Views: Views 606,821
You can remove that image dude
From bro to dude directly, that says you are frightened after getting caught!

tell me what's wrong in image I didn't took it from any forum
Please read again, i have not said its taken from any forum. I said about the past incident, where you copied our forum members images to your channel without our permission and later we have to forcefully remove those.

If you can copy from here then why not vice-versa.

----

Anyways, leaving this apart - the matter could have already been closed by now, if you could have shared the patrika reporter link.

Atleast share his whatsapp chat image as an evidence.

Some past ones:

Search results for query: Patrika Reporter

And yes, you never had given link from patrika reporter, but given link from other websites later as confirmation. So how both are relative and how you get news before.

All this says, you take news from disallowed sites and post as soon as you can and later edit them.

And, I never been rude to anyone
Remember late 2015, you always become angry when i was trying to correct you and later said sorry.

And, if you are talking about caught I'm open over here if you wanna say that I'm thief then you could never caught me
Thief??? LOL. I did not meant that way, i was saying like - liar liar pants on fire thingy!

how could you judge that I'm rude to yo just by seeing typed words.
Because we are in a virtual world and here we can understand people mentality by their words only. So i did.

@Bapun Raz bro let not stretch this topic. And, I'll not post Update provided by Patrika Reporter now. I don't wanna ruin our friendly relationship.

I know who your source is. Just attribute it to him properly or don't post.
I'm not a thief :rolleyes: if Patrika Reporter tell me this then he tell me this. If I know 'who' u r referring to whom then I'm surely going to credit him. Bcoz there's nothing wrong in it to credit someone. And, now I don't wanna talk on this topic anymore. And, I also wanna add that I'm not rude here.
Thank You

Last edited:
@gobinat bro to avail above offer ( airtel ) we have to send money using phonepe app to airtrl payment back user . It is right bro ??

@Gobinaath sai bro do we need to link UPI to to airtel payment bank..?
On the second page 1st condition
Cash bank is calculated on the money deducted to airtel payment bank account..?
my airtel UPI is linked to SBI

@Gobinaath sai bro do we need to link UPI to to airtel payment bank..?

Yes bro

On the second page 1st condition
Cash bank is calculated on the money deducted to airtel payment bank account..?

Same doubt i too have planning for Airtel stor visit by next Monday for aadhar e-verify

Will get clarify regarding this will let you know bro

i think it's error let's see

my airtel UPI is linked to SBI

As per airtel Payment Bank cc Airtel not yet link with sbi for upi transaction so if u send money to airtelpb savings Bank account from sbi account means money won't reach wallet instead of that it'll redirect to the money to ur airtel pb linked bank Account

Not sure it's true or not just they told to me once had a conversation regarding this offer

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock