Mobile Recharge Offer Coupons

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,550
  • Views: Views 606,739
Patrika Reporter i meant. Because all your sources says its taken from there but no links given to exact page on patrika.com
A reporter works in Patrika and I know him he whatsapp me these details and I upload them over here. I also provide link but as confirmatory from other websites after few time.

A reporter works in Patrika and I know him he whatsapp me these details and I upload them over here.
Does he says take all my info and post over the forum before i publish on my newspaper?

I also provide link but as confirmatory from other websites after few time.
That is not a valid reason, if we are not allowing sourceless threads with source CC then why should we allow yours because WhatsApp as source? Moreover you have never told us about it, you could have first share screenshots privately.

If you still have valid source for posting such news then share with us (via talk to team) and we will allow else action would be taken.

Does he says take all my info and post over the forum before i publish on my newspaper?

That is not a valid reason, if we are not allowing sourceless threads with source CC then why should we allow yours because WhatsApp as source? Moreover you have never told us about it, you could have first share screenshots privately.

If you still have valid source for posting such news then share with us (via talk to team) and we will allow else action would be taken.
Hey hey hey bro listen whenever I provided any news provided by him I have provided link also. But this time I don't have any link bcoz a image is containing all information. And which is all correct.

Hey hey hey bro listen
Err.. Hey hey, you stop being rude when getting caught again & again!

whenever I provided any news provided by him I have provided link also
If you wish, i can provide links to your older posts where you given same source and gave link after hours/weeks/days!!!

You should not post if you have no valid source while posting the news.

But this time I don't have any link bcoz a image is containing all information. And which is all correct.
Stop saying lies, if you want a place here or i will do the needful.

You said you will cooperate us, hence i unbanned you in past. But its not been so long you took our content and made videos of them to share on YT, now this!!

Disgusting!

Err.. Hey hey, you stop being rude when getting caught again & again!

If you wish, i can provide links to your older posts where you given same source and gave link after hours/weeks/days!!!

You should not post if you have no valid source while posting the news.

Stop saying lies, if you want a place here or i will do the needful.

You said you will cooperate us, hence i unbanned you in past. But its not been so long you took our content and made videos of them to share on YT, now this!!

Disgusting!
You can remove that image dude and tell me what's wrong in image I didn't took it from any forum? And, I never been rude to anyone. And, if you are talking about caught I'm open over here if you wanna say that I'm thief then you could never caught me and how could you judge that I'm rude to yo just by seeing typed words.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock