Discussion Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard App - News & Updates

All this available on samsung keyboard, by default..
I used to have swiftkey on my xperia.. but didn't required it on Samsung yet.

Ritesh said:
All this available on samsung keyboard, by default..
I used to have swiftkey on my xperia.. but didn't required it on Samsung yet.
Same here. I badly miss samsung keyboard while using google kb on oneplus 3.

Swiftkey beta updated with nice features, here's the change log.

WHAT'S NEW

- We now support GIFs – categories only (for now). They can be accessed from the emoji panel
- Hashtag Predictions – get trending hashtags right into your predictions
- Transliteration is now supported in: Bangla, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi & Telugu
- Transliteration for Tamil has been improved
Fixed
- No more crashing when deleting punctuation in the Japanese layout
- No more crashing when deleting "!"

Switftkey Beta updated with GIF input, hashtag prediction, and new languages for transliteration

Much better keyboard. And with Win 10 fall Creaters update it will be the best

Well, we knew it was coming, but as of today the stable version of SwiftKey now supports GIF input. Other features from the recent beta, like transliteration support for a bunch of new languages and keyboard shortcuts for hardware keyboards, are also present in the recent v6.6.2 stable release. So, the next time emoji just aren't expressive enough, you'll be able to find an animation that more precisely and accurately states your feelings, with just a few taps.

[Out of beta] The latest SwiftKey update brings GIF support and 9 new languages for transliteration

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock