Micromax IN 2b

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 5,762
This is the difference between a willing and unwilling company. If ours was a Chinese company. They would have stamped the China flag in the place of logo and sell Sino nationalism.
Useless comparison! These Chinese companies are made by 2 decades of incentive and artificial trade barriers created by Beijing. They stole IP, got billions of incentive and getaway from any sanction. While Micromax was never supported by GOI separately. What was available to foreign cos, same was to Micromax. You can say all you want but all these Chinese companies were created only because of sino nationalist government of CCP. Same with Alibaba or Tancent. GOI should handhold them now. Otherwise there will be no smartphone brand from India. And I do not think that is wrong by any means. If Rahul Sharma isn't going to spend on R&D voluntarily, them force him or support Lava. But GOI should do it.

Useless comparison! These Chinese companies are made by 2 decades of incentive and artificial trade barriers created by Beijing. They stole IP, got billions of incentive and getaway from any sanction. While Micromax was never supported by GOI separately. What was available to foreign cos, same was to Micromax. You can say all you want but all these Chinese companies were created only because of sino nationalist government of CCP. Same with Alibaba or Tancent. GOI should handhold them now. Otherwise there will be no smartphone brand from India. And I do not think that is wrong by any means. If Rahul Sharma isn't going to spend on R&D voluntarily, them force him or support Lava. But GOI should do it.
Agree with you. But they are innovating. If I am not wrong. It's Chinese brands who now comes with innovative features in mobiles at the moment.

Can you tell me how government can help?

Agree with you. But they are innovating. If I am not wrong. It's Chinese brands who now comes with innovative features in mobiles at the moment.

Can you tell me how government can help?
They give tax break. You don't need to pay tax on the amount you invested in R&D. So you will spend that money on R&d instead of paying tax and wasting money(This works like Incomes tax 80c. Kindly Read about it if you don't know). That's said there are many other reason why they are so successful. Including the incentive they provide to manufacture plant and the eco system and culture they created. That was one of the reason why Micromax used to manufacture in China not in India. Ofcourse other reasons include they are lazy and never really spend much money on R&D. Now if government will give exclusive incentive that isn't available to foreign cos to these India cos, then they will also invest in R&D. Same in US. Also need to create that innovation culture.

They give tax break. You don't need to pay tax on the amount you invested in R&D. So you will spend that money on R&d instead of paying tax and wasting money(This works like Incomes tax 80c. Kindly Read about it if you don't know). That's said there are many other reason why they are so successful. Including the incentive they provide to manufacture plant and the eco system and culture they created. That was one of the reason why Micromax used to manufacture in China not in India. Ofcourse other reasons include they are lazy and never really spend much money on R&D. Now if government will give exclusive incentive that isn't available to foreign cos to these India cos, then they will also invest in R&D. Same in US. Also need to create that innovation culture.
Received update for Micromax in 2B(300+ MB)

Friends, from today morning my IN 2b phone is getting switched off automatically.
Searched in You tube videos , in most people are doing some soldering kind of stuff. Don't know what's the reason.
Request friends to provide any idea and also Micromax service center in Chennai.
The phone was working nice for nearly 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock