Micromax IN 2b

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 5,864
Come-on that is genuine audience which is not tech geeky like us. So it's normal don't make fun of innocent men.
It was completely unneeded. Also so much cringe and over acting. They don't need to do such things. Micromax just need to send review units to tech Youtubers and they will do that job. Deserved criticism of Micromax!

It was completely unneeded. Also so much cringe and over acting. They don't need to do such things. Micromax just need to send review units to tech Youtubers and they will do that job. Deserved criticism of Micromax!
They just need to send review units to Geeky Ranjit over some sellout gurus and babas.

Why didn't he invited and asked question to tech geeky person? :lol:
Saari pol khul jaati
(T: He would have been exposed)
They just need to send review units to Geeky Ranjit over some sellout gurus and babas.
Review unit are already with them, people who can watch launch on YouTube can also watch reviews on YouTube as well.
There are numerous of videos on YouTube and you can watch them easily, most of them are appreciating the efforts.
But what happened here you guys are not bashing about phone but criticising over a launch event.
How do you know those were actors? Do you have any source to your opinion?
We should comment on the performance of phone or device, not on perception of what they did at launch event. It look so bad.

P.S : I'm not saying that don't criticize the device but what would be different between us and people on SocialMedia who are already making fun of innocent people.

Review unit are already with them, people who can watch launch on YouTube can also watch reviews on YouTube as well.
There are numerous of videos on YouTube and you can watch them easily, most of them are appreciating the efforts.
But what happened here you guys are not bashing about phone but criticising over a launch event.
How do you know those were actors? Do you have any source to your opinion?
We should comment on the performance of phone or device, not on perception of what they did at launch event. It look so bad.

P.S : I'm not saying that don't criticize the device but what would be different between us and people on SocialMedia who are already making fun of innocent people.
Product is good on paper. Good specs, good features and decent pricing. That's said there was no need to show that comedy in launch event. They should be more professional and try to focus on products more instead of these gimmicks. It is time they behave like a professional brand, hire professional creative marketing team.

Product is good on paper. Good specs, good features and decent pricing. That's said there was no need to show that comedy in launch event. They should be more professional and try to focus on products more instead of these gimmicks. It is time they behave like a professional brand, hire professional creative marketing team.
Phone is focused on a entry level small job seekers I like that they invited the real users to inspect there phone. Not the techies who are using iPhone.
I bought Redmi 8 and Realme C11 after watching so called experts. I'm still getting used to daily issues in Phone.

Phone is focused on a entry level small job seekers I like that they invited the real users to inspect there phone. Not the techies who are using iPhone.
I bought Redmi 8 and Realme C11 after watching so called experts. I'm still getting used to daily issues in Phone.
Even then, any sane buyer would know that an "entry-level" phone will not cost more than 10k... And here are the CEO appointed people at 20K...

I like that they invited the real users to inspect there phone.
They were real paid users bro. It was marketing gimmick which you fall for and there would be many others considering typcial Indians believe in whatever they see.

Just think if you are getting issues from such big brands who invest in R&D then think how Micromax phones will be. You answered yourself, this phone ain't any good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock