Micromax IN 2b

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 5,849
Just think if you are getting issues from such big brands who invest in R&D then think how Micromax phones will be. You answered yourself, this phone ain't any good.
So you think Indian smartphone brand are less than any Chinese smartphone brand?
Big brands who invest in R&D do nothing but make a smartphone plan and keep adding and removing some specs and name them with Oppo or VIVO or Realme and Redmi or POCO or Mi. So it's nothing new as these brands.

I personally belive 2 smartphones in a year in every category are enough. So, they are doing that although it get delay because of COVID.

So you think Indian smartphone brand are less than any Chinese smartphone brand?
Big brands who invest in R&D do nothing but make a smartphone plan and keep adding and removing some specs and name them with Oppo or VIVO or Realme and Redmi or POCO or Mi. So it's nothing new as these brands.

I personally belive 2 smartphones in a year in every category are enough. So, they are doing that although it get delay because of COVID.
Bhai. These Chinese companies you mentioned are spending more than half of money in R&D the whole India spends a year. You can search it on twitter if you don't believe me. Those days are gone when they used to do only copy paste. Now major innovation are coming from Samsung or these Chinese cos. What he said is true.

Bhai. These Chinese companies you mentioned are spending more than half of money in R&D the whole India spends a year. You can search it on twitter if you don't believe me. Those days are gone when they used to do only copy paste. Now major innovation are coming from Samsung or these Chinese cos. What he said is true.
Search it in google. Smh! 🤦 Using twitter too much these days. 😂 LoL

It's not about believing bro, it's about making an effort chinese economy is 20 yrs ahead of Indian economy. So, Yes they would be ahead in it. But, are they always investing that much from beginning? No naah? There is always a beginning and in our beginning there are hurdles.
And, I would like to add that even after investing so much they can't provide a proper smartphone to its user? Like their device start malfunctioning after few months with new updates?
Even after that you can't denied the fact china forcing chip manufacturers like Mediatek which making disturbance in supply chain with Indian developers.

Last edited:
They were real paid users bro. It was marketing gimmick which you fall for and there would be many others considering typcial Indians believe in whatever they see.

Just think if you are getting issues from such big brands who invest in R&D then think how Micromax phones will be. You answered yourself, this phone ain't any good.

Even after spending more than Indian brands in RnD this Chinese brands phones are having issues this means either there RnD is not that like there western counterpart are or they are exporting 3 grade level stuffs to India.

People here aren`t mocking Micromax but his ceo because he has used nationalist card in past to sell his product

It's not about believing bro, it's making an effort chinese economy is 20 yrs ahead of Indian economy. So, Yes they would be ahead in it. But, are they always investing that much from beginning? No naah? There is always a beginning and in our beginning there are hurdles.
And, I would like to add that even after investing so much they can't provide a proper smartphone to its user? Like their device start malfunctioning after few months with new updates?
Even after that you can't denied the fact china forcing chip manufacturers like Mediatek which making disturbance in supply chain with Indian developers.
Micromax is not a noob manufacturer. If I am not wrong they are mobile business in over 2 decades. Meanwhile these companies are newer compared to Micromax.

Last edited:
Micromax is not a noob manufacturer. If I am not wrong they are mobile business in over 2 decades. Meanwhile these companies are newer compared to Micromax.
Arrest lucknow girl? Lol😭😂. Edit your quoted part bro..😂

Come-on we all know their manufacturing in China was only stamping the backside of phone with m punch till last year.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock