Mi TV users thread

Mi TV 55 inch has started giving software issues for my friend. It always starts from the beginning welcome screen whenever switched off and on, even after completing the setup multiple times. Also hangs occasionally with remote not responding and a blank screen appears after that. Dud factory reset two times, not sure whats wrong

Mi TV 55 inch has started giving software issues for my friend. It always starts from the beginning welcome screen whenever switched off and on, even after completing the setup multiple times. Also hangs occasionally with remote not responding and a blank screen appears after that. Dud factory reset two times, not sure whats wrong
Call an MI TV engineer to get the software fixed.

Bought on the site
Just call the MI customer care and explain the issue...
If you have warranty let them know....even online product comes with Official TV warranty .

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, apparently its a paid service now. Not under warranty as its bought on the launch day itself :)
I figured. No one buys that horrible model. I got this for my grandparents at Kolkata. Did this model got play store support?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock