Smart TV platforms/OS discussions thread

Which is the built-in smart TV platform of your TV

• MyHomeScreen (Panasonic)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Star NXT

Reaction score
This thread is to discuss and update on various built-in smart TV platforms

Does webos got slow down with time like tizen and what about app update and new app publish frequency in web os ?

Original Patchwall. Minus being forced to install apps like Hotstar as it requires subscription. I only like to install which I really watch. I really miss ability to use a virtual mouse without adb bugging and taking screenshots.

If all content could be played through the built-in media player of the OS, it would be great.

Right now, we have to learn different media player interfaces of each app. Turning subtitles on/off is different for each app.

Or a remote button could be provided for turning subtitles on/off.

Patchwall users, please vote for AndroidTv as you get apps in Patchwall from Google Play Store

Patchwall users, please vote for AndroidTv as you get apps in Patchwall from Google Play Store
Patchwall is a different OS based on Android. It got Play Store and Chromecast support from 2019 onwards.

Patchwall is a different OS based on Android. It got Play Store and Chromecast support from 2019 onwards.
Latest Mi TVs are coming with Google Tv and Patchwall is provided as an app in these.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock