Mi TV users thread

Mi TV added Netflix, Docubay and Prime Video on 4A models. Unfortunately, Netflix is giving compatible errors.
4nXCzBU.jpg
What about MI TV 4X Pro 55? Netflix added?

You can see yourselves. If it is there, it will be available on Patchwall interface. That is how I found it.

PatchWall 3.0 will be pushed out as an update for some of the models. It comes with a number of new features and improvements, including enhancements for the UI, cleaner animations, a new font called Mi Lanting Pro, horizontal scrolling, and more.

Other notable additions include a new dedicated sports channel which will be powered by Hotstar in India, and the Mi List. The sports channel features deep integration with Hotstar and one-click play for specific sports content, based on what is available to watch at the time of watching. Mi List features curated lists of movies and TV shows sorted and created according to genre.

Mi TV Range to Get PatchWall 3.0 With New Content Partners, Improved UI

Mi TV added Netflix, Docubay and Prime Video on 4A models. Unfortunately, Netflix is giving compatible errors.
4nXCzBU.jpg
Are u sure bro. Mine is first generation 43 inch TV. I was super excited for update after seeing this post. Alas it was just for bug fixes & Security patches. One thing is that Chromecast now working perfectly. Can u kindly give me details which model u are using

Are u sure bro. Mine is first generation 43 inch TV. I was super excited for update after seeing this post. Alas it was just for bug fixes & Security patches. One thing is that Chromecast now working perfectly. Can u kindly give me details which model u are using
Sure about what? There was not any update on tv since Android 9 update. This was a server side update.
PatchWall 3.0 will be pushed out as an update for some of the models. It comes with a number of new features and improvements, including enhancements for the UI, cleaner animations, a new font called Mi Lanting Pro, horizontal scrolling, and more.

Other notable additions include a new dedicated sports channel which will be powered by Hotstar in India, and the Mi List. The sports channel features deep integration with Hotstar and one-click play for specific sports content, based on what is available to watch at the time of watching. Mi List features curated lists of movies and TV shows sorted and created according to genre.

Mi TV Range to Get PatchWall 3.0 With New Content Partners, Improved UI
This should come before IPL. As sports update seems to be made for IPL. Hopefully, Sony LIV is back on patchwall. It's better to get curated sports content on patchwall than its app. This should open doors for Fancode and Veqta to come to Mi TVs too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock