Breaking Massive Cut in GST Rates

Ah, then thats a major mess. I didn't want to post this, but since you asked a few ones.

bjp_scams.jpg

Atleast Modi managed to bring corruption from laks crore scale whether it is coal,2G, commonwealth, BSNL, VVIP chopper, bofors and many to hundred crore level. LOL

I think, this 'massive' cut in GST rates is to make up for the continuous decline in the support to BJP in their home turf Gujarat, which is a matter of prestige to Modi Ji and Amit Ji. :hehe:

Who is to say that there is no corruption in NDA govt. it just hasn't been made public thats it.

Well said. :clap: We all are waiting for it to be out, and then the masks of the fake people will be out :)

I just googled and found this, We have received highest FDI in the world in 2016, is that mean all who invested in India are Tax Chor in their respective country ?

India retains world's highest FDI recipient crown: Report - Times of India

The news link you have posted is just a news and not a detailed analysis.

foerign-direct-investment-12-638.jpg

By way of background, Mauritius accounts for 41.5 per cent of India’s FDI equity inflows. Now, is it possible that there are so many rich businessmen in this tiny island nation with a population of just 1.2 million, all with a touching faith in India as an investment destination? If not, how do we explain an island economy with a GDP less than one-hundredth of India’s GDP supplying close to half of India’s FDI?

Mauritius is a tax haven. And major part of this investments could be just a holiday trip of Indian Money going to Mauritius and returning back as FDI.

Atleast Modi managed to bring corruption from laks crore scale whether it is coal,2G, commonwealth, BSNL, VVIP chopper, bofors and many to hundred crore level. LOL

Nopes, we are just seeing the one that is easily visible and have no idea what they actually are.

Yes, its upto us to believe on any person of our choice, but the future can only clarify who is what.

Manmohan-Singh.jpg

15100535925a0196d82789a.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock