Breaking Massive Cut in GST Rates

Politics and Politicians both are SH$$T and completely useless. irrespective of party and person from modi to rahul to arvind all are basically id*ots lying to public. politics is the only field where u can lie and cheat publicly and still get to be PM.

Adding fuel to GST is the only way which can bring down the prices of basic commodities. Simply keep on raising the fuel prices has only made basic commodities price to skyrocket.

Hope they make massive changes to help the poor.

IMG_4169.jpg

Last edited:
Adding fuel to GST is the only way which can bring down the prices of basic commodities. Simply keep on raising the fuel prices has only made basic commodities price to skyrocket.

Hope the make massive changes to help the poor.

IMG_4169.jpg
Please post the corruption stats too.
For better comparison.
The amount india lost due to 2G,coal, commonwealth issues should be put up imo

For better comparison.

Ah, then thats a major mess. I didn't want to post this, but since you asked a few ones.

bjp_scams.jpg

For better comparison.

Bro, some people are so much used to seeing scams, they see scams even now. Lol. Better to stay away from this post as some people wont get the truth and facts, and will keep arguing to prove their points.

Bro, some people are so much used to seeing scams, they see scams even now. Lol. Better to stay away from this post as some people wont get the truth and facts, and will keep arguing to prove their points.

This is exactly why i never posted the scam list nor discussed about the same as i believe unless the charges are proved and people are actually booked by law an allegation is still an allegation and this could easily go either way.

BTW i dont support neither of the parties involved.

BTW, the word "EVEN NOW" can never be used unless we are 100% sure of what might be on news in the future.

CyB54wrVIAATzKz.jpg

Last edited:
India tops the list of investments in Dubai Real Estates. Indian investment is more than both UK & Pakistan combined and poor USA & France are just 10% of what India is and even China couldn't touch even 20% of the Indian investments. I think we may have to divert attention from Swizz to elsewhere and the other safehavens.

The water is simply flowing as usual or even more, but only the direction has changed.

1st-half-transactions_EN2.jpg

About other queries on recent scams and who was the real person who got the swizz ban details to India are easily available on GOOGLE. :)

I just googled and found this, We have received highest FDI in the world in 2016, is that mean all who invested in India are Tax Chor in their respective country ?

India retains world's highest FDI recipient crown: Report - Times of India

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock