Breaking Massive Cut in GST Rates

Nopes, we are just seeing the one that is easily visible and have no idea what they actually are.

Yes, its upto us to believe on any person of our choice, but the future can only clarify who is what.

Manmohan-Singh.jpg

15100535925a0196d82789a.png

That's absolutely true but the level of corruption was so high that even the Supreme court did not wait for future, I mean the end of tenure of UPA and cancelled all 2G licence during the so called Accidental PM

Irony that people still feel that the worst is better than the good

worst is always worst but congress having Only issue is corruption but the other side is not like that some of the bjp issue not even can be discussed here due to forum Guidelines

Good is for u but that doesn't mean it's for everyone then u may ask congress is gud for u , absolutely not both shouldn't be in power both are fail to give gud goverment

Everyone have the rights to express the views here atleast here within our forum Guidelines

So I request u to pls allow them to speak atleast here whereas ur supporting party is doing who all are raised voice over them by restricting or shutting their mouth by IT Raid

Thanks

Last edited:
That's absolutely true but the level of corruption was so high that even the Supreme court did not wait for future, I mean the end of tenure of UPA and cancelled all 2G licence during the so called Accidental PM

2G has a lots of confusions,

CAG & CBI has 2 different numbers and both are way different from each other.

625.0.560.320.510.700.053.800.668.160.90.jpg

And the result of spectrum auction is here:

g-sepctrumsaleweb.jpg

Wrong numbers (No loss to Govt from 2G spectrum allocation: Sibal)??

Mr Sibal said there was no loss to the Government, as the calculations done by the CAG had to be discounted for various factors, including time value of money and difference between 3G and 2G spectral efficiency.

The Minister claimed even the BJP-led Government had allowed telecom operators to migrate from a fixed entry fee regime to revenue share in 1999.

“If one calculates the loss due to various policy decisions by the NDA Government from 1999 onwards, the exchequer has lost out on Rs. 1.43 lakh crore,” Mr Sibal said.

Source: The Hindu Businessline

bl08_sibal_eps_346721g.jpg

So unless SC gives its verdict, its too hard to say if it was really a scam and how much was actually lost.

Last edited:
worst is always worst but congress having Only issue is corruption but the other side is not like that some of the bjp issue not even can be discussed here due to forum Guidelines

Good is for u but that doesn't mean it's for everyone then u may ask congress is gud for u , absolutely not both shouldn't be in power both are fail to give gud goverment

Everyone have the rights to express the views here atleast here within our forum Guidelines

So I request u to pls allow them to speak atleast here whereas ur supporting party is doing who all are raised voice over them by restricting or shutting their mouth by IT Raid

Thanks

How can ignore such a post when without proof people say BJP is same as Cong ???

I feel democracy is not right for us, as we cant even differentiate between the better and the bad. I cant call it good/best as each party has some bad point. But we have to vote and support the better. In just 3 years people start saying both are same ??? Where is 60 years and where is 4 years ???

All the hard decisions like DeMo and GST is taken in whose interest ??? Why is some areas in India still under poverty ??? Why no 24x7 power ??? wasnt 60 years enough ??? u expect this Govt to do magic in 3 years ???

I respect every persons opinion, but dont be a blind supporter. Look whats happening, In Gujarat villages have 24x7 power and WiFI and roads

if all parties are same why are u wasting time and voting ??? why have a voters card then ???

Last edited:
Look whats happening, In Gujarat villages have 24x7 power and WiFI and roads

In other side one more incident happend in Gujarat but I don't want to mention here you forgot that or hiding i don't know

if all parties are same why are u wasting time and voting ??? why have a voters card then ???

That's why we have NOTA option :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock