Sad News Major terror attack in Jammu and Kashmir's Awantipora: 40 CRPF Jawan martyred

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 395
  • Views: Views 41,609
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heart goes out to families of those brave men 😭, it was unfortunate how Pakis were posting uncensored images of our soldiers bits n pieces from today's blast, they were feeling sorry for the loss of their suicide bomber, disgusting lot. Those terrorists need to be nuked.

It's so disgusting to see some politicians today still wants dialogue with Pak , separatist

The locals from Kashmir also have some hand this otherwise such an incident is not possible

We need to first clean our backyard before going out.

It's so disgusting to see some politicians today still wants dialogue with Pak , separatist

The locals from Kashmir also have some hand this otherwise such an incident is not possible

We need to first clean our backyard before going out.
Well i clearly remember Barkha Dutts interview with Syed Salahuddin some 15 years back where he said it's very easy to cross loc and they have many ways of doing it. I know that was long back but Uri also confirmed that's the case even now. Even if there are many anti Nationals it's clear they're funded by Pak and they're still the main culprits. Uri 2.0 will not be enough for pak and as you said we might really need to break it into pieces. I am a pacifist but staying calm here won't do anything.

Reactions: iDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock