Sad News Major terror attack in Jammu and Kashmir's Awantipora: 40 CRPF Jawan martyred

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 395
  • Views: Views 41,416
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously!!!!
40+ Indians killed and we're discussing playing-not playing CRICKET with Pak!!! That's the BEST revenge/reply!!!
Till today I thought DDF is the most knowledgeable forum (with some exception of politically brainwashed kids).

What else we as Indian can do ? We cannot use nuke to wipe them out from the face of earth, we cannot even declare conventional war and we are very bad at proxy war like CIA of USA or Mossad of Isreal do. so do you have any other plan ?

My deep condolence to all the families who lost braves....most imbecile people on earth are these fu*ker terrorist, they are pyschopaths.... I think there wiil be terrorism till end of humanity or till end of this world....no one can end terrorism untill they end themselves....

Last edited:
Seriously!!!!
40+ Indians killed and we're discussing playing-not playing CRICKET with Pak!!! That's the BEST revenge/reply!!!
Till today I thought DDF is the most knowledgeable forum (with some exception of politically brainwashed kids).
And reality is that only that we can do nothing more than that. News channels will bark for few weeks, there will be few announcements then everything will be settle.

What else we as Indian can do ? We cannot use nuke to wipe them out from the face of earth, we cannot even declare conventional war and we are very bad at proxy war like CIA of USA or Mossad of Isreal do. so do you have any other plan ?
Although it sounds unrealistic. Nor are we anywhere near Atlantic. Joining NATO seems like the only option now. Attack on us would be attack on all the countries in NATO.

Ya why cricket came here..... cricket is not patriotic game like most Indian thinks....it's just a game

I know that, but how could Cricket come here? It's simply ridiculous!

Because that's what both UPA and NDA did after 2008 mumbai attack. Our leaders are forced to do it as they lack options which i mentioned earlier. NDA tried to bring economic sanction and get some success in the form of FATF blacklist but pak has Chinese backup so Chinese banks are putting billions of $ in pak economy effectively nullifies FATF. Then comes Dam building on Indus to block water but it will take decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock