Sad News Major terror attack in Jammu and Kashmir's Awantipora: 40 CRPF Jawan martyred

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 395
  • Views: Views 41,407
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't we just fu** these bloody chu***a off?....
Really pissed not only on the outer forces but also on the inner forces lying within the boundaries of my own state.

They blew Scorpio filled with 200 Kg explosives which torn whole bus in pieces killing all 40 CRPF personnel. The car was driven by local man who drove as suicide blast like they do in afghanistan /Iraq .

Pakistan has alerted its border fearing ..........

We need to retaliate with airstrikes to Pakistan. Enough with the worthless peace talks.

Last edited:
Seriously!!!!
40+ Indians were killed and we're discussing playing-not playing CRICKET with Pak!!! That's the BEST revenge/reply!!!
Till today I thought DDF is the most knowledgeable forum (with some exception of politically brainwashed kids).

Last edited:
They blew Scorpio filled with 200 Kg explosives which torn whole bus in pieces killing all 40 CRPF personnel. The car was driven by local man who drove as suicide blast like they do in afghanistan /Iraq .

Pakistan has alerted its border fearing ..........

Science can give you explosive but you need a religious man to set it off :sleepy2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock