Seeking Help low sound from 5.1 Rear Speaker

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
my friend recently bought Zeb 9500 dolby digital sound bar which has 2 satellite rear speaker, which has very very low sound when playing music( by Mobile Using BT). Is it normal for dolby 5.1 system that those satellite speaker only works for surround channel separation during Dolby Content only and rest of time it will be as good as silent or something issue with the unit?

Yes. If the content is not 5.1, then the extra speakers will be silent or very low in volume. At least that's what I experienced with our 5.1 home theatre system. We have moved to a 2.1 system for a while now. Not sure if it's the same nowadays as well.

Last edited:
Yes. If the content is not 5.1, then the extra speakers will be silent or very low in volume. At least that's what I experienced with our 5.1 home theatre system. We have moved to a 2.1 system for a while now. Not sure if it's the same nowadays as well.
can Spotify/ Prime Music/ Gaana+ / Wynk Premium provides multichannel songs???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock