Looking for an ATM that's working near you? This real-time site can help you

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
At a time when there are endless queues outside ATMs and banks to exchange notes and withdraw new currency, crowdsourcing has come to the rescue to ease the common man's plight.

Just as netizens contributed to crowdsource data and help people stranded during Chennai floods, this time around a twitter handle named @WoCharLog has created a website that provides you crowdsourced information about the working ATMs and crowd numbers at these ATMs

All you need to do is enter the locality in the search box and it throws up the status of ATMs in that area and tells you when it was last updated. You can also update the situation of ATM you know by entering the landmark, bank name and the number of people waiting at the ATM.

Although it’s very difficult to say how accurate the result is, people applauded and thanked the creator for the effort @WoCharLog has put in.
Also, atmfinder.cms.com, a website of ATM network management company CMS, gives details of ATM found in different cities in India. But this is not as comprehensive as the atmsearch.in and doesn't show real time or current picture of the ATM nearby.

Lokesh
@WoCharLog

Friends,
I got a website up to collate list of working ATMs. Will help many. atmsearch.in
Let's contribute responsibly. Jai Hind.

gab.ai/Sarcasmic
@ShootinThoughts

Plz share this. A lot of hard work has been put into this very useful & timely initiative
twitter.com/ShootinThought…

Nishant Saxena
@Being_Nish

@WoCharLog thnx dude was building one too to help people bt gud to see u already did.let me know if u need any help in fixing any bug.

@WoCharLog awesome! Ll share with all my family n frndz!

Looking for an ATM that's working near you? This real-time site can help you | Business Standard News

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock