Seeking Help Looking for a 50 inch 4K TV in 35k

No premium brand is fully supported users...take LG Samsung and even Sony to certain extent doesn't provide all apps support even now...
Take a so called unbranded likes of Mi TCL Onida VU and few others supports almost all apps with good quality audio video features..i have even used Sony..there is no issues in PQ as it's best but at what cost? About 1 and half or double heigh price..if any issues we have to take it to their service center only and spares r at heighest cost..can't buy from outside..a common man can't afford it.this is my personal experiance..i sold and bought so called low brands...i am very happy with PQ and support of all apps ..also getting updates to latest features of apps..
So branded TVs r not for common people and they get all app supports in those low branded equipments.

N
No premium brand is fully supported users...take LG Samsung and even Sony to certain extent doesn't provide all apps support even now...
Take a so called unbranded likes of Mi TCL Onida VU and few others supports almost all apps with good quality audio video features..i have even used Sony..there is no issues in PQ as it's best but at what cost? About 1 and half or double heigh price..if any issues we have to take it to their service center only and spares r at heighest cost..can't buy from outside..a common man can't afford it.this is my personal experiance..i sold and bought so called low brands...i am very happy with PQ and support of all apps ..also getting updates to latest features of apps..
So branded TVs r not for common people and they get all app supports in those low branded equipments.
Not just 1.5 times higher actually more
50" vu premium tv cost ₹30k after discount whereas 50" sony Tv cost ₹55k..almost twice!

Problem with this budget TVs are bad service quality and outdated android..example this VU tv has android 9

N

Not just 1.5 times higher actually more
50" vu premium tv cost ₹30k after discount whereas 50" sony Tv cost ₹55k..almost twice!

Problem with this budget TVs are bad service quality and outdated android..example this VU tv has android 9
Does it make difference if it's 9 or 10 or 11 if they support all apps and regular updates of apps? My Lloyd 55 inch TV is on 9 but the PQ and audio quality is very good..
On service
most of these brands provides very good user services..maybe not everywhere as in branded too..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock