Seeking Help Looking for a 50 inch 4K TV in 35k

Azhar888

Reaction score
I am also planning to buy a 50" 4k tv..
Please suggest guys within 35k

Please suggest me a 4K TV which I am considering to purchase in the coming Festive season preferably through Amazon.

My requirememts:

1. Screen size: 50 inches
2. Budget: Around 40K after exchange. (Presently Amazon is offering Rs.6690/- and Flipkart Rs.3500/- as exchange value for my present FHD Tv)
3. Audio: I need a tv with sound that delivers clear dialogues without audio enhancements. We are senior citizen couple and are particular on this aspect. Viewing distance available in our drawing room is 13 feet and we expect dialogues audible at this distance. We mostly watch movies and web series on OTT platforms.

Dolby Digital Plus feature is preferable as I am planning to purchase a 5.1 ch HT/Soundbar in future with DD+ feature.

4. Brand: I cannot afford Sony/LG/Samsung brand TVs. So, other brands with good service network and within the price band are ok.

I do not have any idea on other technical aspects like Nits, Pixels, contrast ratio etc. and hence cannot mention my preference on that.

Requesting young and tech-savy people in this forum to take some time and give your suggestions.

God bless you all!
Go for Samsung, Chinense brands have service issues.

Go for Samsung, Chinense brands have service issues.
Samsung guy took 1 month to replace some parts that too in out of warranty product. But, no doubt brightness of higher budget are good. But, let's not compromise on other features.

Last edited:
Best in segment :

Hisense 126 cm (50 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart Certified Android LED TV 50A6GE (Black) (2021 Model) | With Dolby Vision and Atmos https://www.amazon.in/dp/B092ZYTN2J/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_MSYXF7D7BA4V8SHKTZ44
Note : Hisense Vivid, Hisense Tornado, Vu Cinema Action and Vu Premium all are same TV.

Redmi 126 cm (50 inches) 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV X50 | L50M6-RA (Black) (2021 Model) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08Y55LPBF/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_5ZP5MM87PTJ3C9QTN1B6

Deal of the day: Vu 126 cm (50 Inches) Premium 4K Series Smart Android LED TV 50PM (Grey) (2022 Model)
This is just coming at 29999 only, whereas it's features are kinda impressive.

Also, do buy extended warranty because no budget TV run smoothly more than 5 years.

Last edited:
Looking at your budget, I'd recommend you go for:
Redmi 126 cm (50 inches) 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV X50 | L50M6-RA (Black) (2021 Model) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08Y55LPBF/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_5ZP5MM87PTJ3C9QTN1B6
I purchased this when it was launched.
MRP: Rs 34,999.
Amazon was running launch offers – Flat Rs 1,000 off, and additional Rs 2,000 off on payment thru Cards.
Used AmazonPay Credit Card to pay and got additional 5% Cashback
So,
Rs 34,999 - Rs 1,000 - Rs 2,000 = Rs 31,999 - 5% = Rs 30,399/-

I know this is not the best TV in this segment, but going by the cost for a 50" 4K TV, I'm more than happy to have chosen this. The display is vivid and AndroidTV is excellent. Patchwall is an icing on the cake, which is exclusive to Mi and Redmi TVs.

Note: This was an upgrade from my existing Sony Bravia 32" LCD TV purchased back in August'2007 for Rs 52,000. It is still running strong, and I've moved it to an alternate room. 14.5 years for a 32" LCD TV and still running strong is an extreme satisfaction. Lets see how much does the RedmiTV last.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock