Seeking Help Looking for a 50 inch 4K TV in 35k

Samsung guy took 1 month to replace some parts that too in out of warranty product. But, no doubt brightness of higher budget are good. But, let's not compromise on other features.
Ok, due old spares, but Samsung tvs have reliable life of years over Chinese tvs

I am also planning to buy a 50" 4k tv..
Please suggest guys within 35k
Mi 5X 50 inch is for 41k on Flipkart and if you have an HDFC credit card you can get 3k off so it would cost you 38k which is perfect for your budget. I am using the 4X model and that's good 5X would be even better.

Mi 5X 50 inch is for 41k on Flipkart and if you have an HDFC credit card you can get 3k off so it would cost you 38k which is perfect for your budget. I am using the 4X model and that's good 5X would be even better.
Way too costly still as compared to vu/Thomson/Kodak..price of mi is close to OnePlus even OnePlus is cheaper

Way too costly still as compared to vu/Thomson/Kodak..price of mi is close to OnePlus even OnePlus is cheaper
If thats the case then go for Redmi X50 it's available for 35k on Amazon and with HDFC card u can get 2k discount and get it for 33k. But Xiaomi TV is good with picture and sound quality and even the UI updates come from time to time.

TCL 50 Inch QLED 4K TV Priced at 46k+. After discounts, cash back, card discount, exchange, I got it for 36k. Supports Dolby Atmos and DVB T2 . Naturally, it is not at par with Samsung or Sony TV, but For the price its performance is ok.
Any issue faced?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock