OTF Exclusive List of Apps provided by Jio Fiber

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazon-1207-SilverdPlan-images_01.jpg
amazon-1207-SilverdPlan-images_02.jpg
amazon-1207-SilverdPlan-images_03.jpg
amazon-1207-SilverdPlan-images_04.jpg

This total Apps of 138 all should be in jio store right? coz mine stb it shows all apps as 80 the rest 50 are not there or for silver pack the other apps wont be shown?

This total Apps of 138 all should be in jio store right? coz mine stb it shows all apps as 80 the rest 50 are not there or for silver pack the other apps wont be shown?
136 apps are available to download from JioStore and out these some are preinstalled into home screen that you can't uninstall for longer. 2 apps (Live TV and NetVelocity) are default apps in home screen and app setting respectively.

136 apps are available to download from JioStore and out these some are preinstalled into home screen that you can't uninstall for longer. 2 apps (Live TV and NetVelocity) are default apps in home screen and app setting respectively.

Trick to uninstall unwanted apps for a longer time:

1) First install all apps that you want from Jio Store

2) Now disable Jio Store

Settings ---> Applications - - > Android Settings - - > Apps - - > Jio Store - - > Disable

3) Now Uninstall all unwanted apps

4) Whenever you want to install any new apps, Enable Jio Store, install the required apps, and then Disable Jio Store again.

I know this is not an efficient solution, but it is effective and keeps Jio from forcing us with stupid apps.

My Jio STB Model Number is JMC 20211.

My STB received an OTA Software Update this week, when I connected it to the Internet after several months of not using it.

My STB too has only 80 apps as of now. What is your STB Model Number?

I guess it is because this STB is one of the older model JIO STBs. It has an Internal Memory of only a meagre 4GB. I am guessing that Jio is limiting the availability of the total number of apps based on the STBs' available Internal Memory. I am not sure though. May be they will push out the remaining apps to the Jio Store to these STBs at a later date, probably after another OTA Update.

@Aayush Aggarwal,
1) What is your STB's Model Number?
2) What is its Internal Memory capacity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock