OTF Exclusive List of Apps provided by Jio Fiber

• Thread starter Thread starter Aayush Aggarwal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 211
  • Views Views: Views 62,113
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the live channels available?, if we don't have any OTT app subscription and on Rs.399/- basic plan
Most of them are available. Hotstar vip subscription is running at no extra cost, so many channels are there. All FTA channels are there. And as I have airtel no. (this I'm sure everyone is having or can manage) so I can also run Airtel Xstream web from Jio Pages and can watch many live tv channels and recorded ones as well from there.

So you can see there are many channels available. Although you will be somewhat restricted with your choice of channels. But who really watch live tv shows nowadays in this revolutionary era of OTT, pre recorded shows, VOD, telegram, etc.

P.S. - Don't expect everything under 399 plan. This gamble is not at all bad if one is getting unlimited internet access. The services that they are offering under such a mere amount is more than enough I guees

Last edited:
In my case, hotstar vip is working and zee5 premium unavailable. Also, the list of channels provided by them keeps on increasing day by day. You can't even trace those added channels out of these so many which are already present.
how to login to zee5 website with jiostb provided zee5? it is showing registered email id as [email protected]. how to login to zee5 stb in email?

I can also run Airtel Xstream web from Jio Pages and can watch many live tv channels and recorded ones as well from there.

So you can see there are many channels available. Although you will be somewhat restricted with your choice of channels. But who really watch live tv shows nowadays in this revolutionary era of OTT, pre recorded shows, VOD, telegram, etc
In my case if I open any live channels through Airtel xtreme web in jio pages, it says ' this content is available only on our app due to certain restrictions. While we working on making this available on the web. You can watch on our app'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom