Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Guys i am planning to change my statement date from 18th of every month to 25th of every month. Now my due date is 5th of next month. If i change my statement date, will the due date also changes. If so what will be approximate due date if the statement date is 25th.

Even I haven't received this months amazon pay balance. When i contacted amazon they said contact customer care of ICICI
Reward points were credited on Thursday, it's delayed by a week!

I gave a different address for verification than the address i have on my aadhar. I didn't schedule an appointment yet. I asked them to cancel this application so i can reapply with correct address. Didn't get response yet. Anyone made same mistake? Also, salary slip necessary to get this card? My cibil and other scores are 750+ ie good.
I mainly want this card to buy stuff in emi as my debit cards don't support emi.

I gave a different address for verification than the address i have on my aadhar. I didn't schedule an appointment yet. I asked them to cancel this application so i can reapply with correct address. Didn't get response yet. Anyone made same mistake? Also, salary slip necessary to get this card? My cibil and other scores are 750+ ie good.
I mainly want this card to buy stuff in emi as my debit cards don't support emi.
I think you should not have asked them to cancel your application...As you have already applied for the card on Amazon, you may not be able to "reapply" again...

@piinku1 , @Siva Bros, I am an ICICI Bank account holder , but still ineligible for this card as I enter my pincode , can you please help me

Last edited by a moderator:
@piinku1 , @Siva Bros, I am an ICICI Bank account holder , but still ineligible for this card as I enter my pincode , can you please help me
Go through this thread's all posts, you will find out you are not alone. Such is their policy. They enable/add pin codes as per their wish and they do not allow the card to be applied wherever ICICI Bank having a branch.

I have said about it a while ago on my post.

If you are applying on Amazon site/app, I don't think you need to enter any pincode...I didn't need to enter it when I applied but not sure if they changed the applying procedure lately...

If you are applying on Amazon site/app, you don't need to enter any pincode...
Complete application link on Amazon India takes to ICICI Bank website and on the form, you'll have to fill your Pin code which will auto fill the location (city/state).

Complete application link on Amazon India takes to ICICI Bank website and on the form, you'll have to fill your Pin code which will auto fill the location (city/state).
Then the application procedure have been changed...When I applied like 7-8 months ago, everything was done on Amazon's site itself & they only asked me to enter my name & my existing ICICI credit card number & after I entered those, they immediately approved the application on spot & showed me the entire card details on Amazon itself...And it became instantly visible on the iMobile app too...

Sad to know this has changed now...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock