Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Did anyone get the cashback for month of October (what you typically get around 20th) for your card/account?

I never received any cashback for last month. Statement date was 18/19th October for ~Rs 18000 but the rewards computation was crazy. I noticed that I have also got an email saying ICICI paid more rewards in September and hence it will be adjusted in coming months, but again even this email was not clear in terms of how much extra was paid and how will it be recovered.
I got the rewards for October, but I felt it was way too less. I also got that message that in the month of September that I was paid more rewards and it'll be adjusted in October. But then as you said, there's no clarity. I'll send an email to Amazon.

This facility not for our area 😠

8knzDUm.png

I put the head post office pincode also, Bro. Same like this. But the ICICI Bank is there in our area.
ICICI Bank main branch is available in our city also bro. But they don't approve pin codes based on that from what the customer care representative told me. They only allow large metros. My application remained incomplete due to it. Don't expect it to get approved from other pin as they will match it with your IDs and if found mis-match then application rejected.

O
ICICI Bank main branch is available in our city also bro. But they don't approve pin codes based on that from what the customer care representative told me. They only allow large metros. My application remained incomplete due to it. Don't expect it to get approved from other pin as they will match it with your IDs and if found mis-match then application rejected.
Ok sure. They mentioned, we are working towards in the application... So when it comes to our city, then I apply, as you told, Bro 👍

Even it is not available in my pincode though I have an ICICI credit card in same address.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock