Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

@piinku1 , @Siva Bros, I am an ICICI Bank account holder , but still ineligible for this card as I enter my pincode , can you please help me
@Bapun Raz , He said that he's an ICICI account holder...I am wondering then why he needed to enter his address details manually then....

In my opinion, if you already hold a card from ICICI, it's an instant approval process with no document collection, physical verification etc...

But if you don't have an ICICI credit card, you will have to apply for the card manually like a normal credit card application procedure even if you have a savings account with them...

I remember, when I applied I was asked if I already have an ICICI credit card...I think for people who don't have it, Amazon is redirecting them to the ICICI site to complete the application procedure...But people who already have a card, everything was instantly approved on Amazon itself...

Also about that pin code issue : Some banks block some pin-codes & they don't provide cards in those pin-codes...I first experienced that with HDFC...All banks give cards to my pincode but everytime I used to apply for an HDFC card, they used to tell me that they don't provide cards in my pin-code...Then I opened a savings account in the nearby HDFC bank & HDFC gave me the card easily...But a few banks still don't give cards even if you have account with them if the area pincode is in their block-list...

Looks like I will have to apply for a credit card with ICICI then see what happens

You can apply for the Platinum Chip ICICI card...It's a lifetime free card...If/after you get it approved & get in your hands, then apply for Amazon Pay card using this card & you should get it without much issues...

Guys can u tell me what are the charges, for this card? I mean I know they've mentioned its lifetime free and all but do we have to pay some fees monthly or yearly?

Guys can u tell me what are the charges, for this card? I mean I know they've mentioned its lifetime free and all but do we have to pay some fees monthly or yearly?
No Hidden Charges its absolutely free but remember to pay always on or before due date.

Amazon cashback offer reduced by 100.... Seems every month they are reducing by 100

Amazon cashback offer reduced by 100.... Seems every month they are reducing by 100
It keeps changing...When I got the card 7-8 months ago, I got only 200 even though just few days before me, people were getting 750...I think they no longer gives 500-750 cashback on the card...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock