Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Congrats on your first credit card... :D I think you got a MoneyBack credit card from HDFC because they give this card mostly to their customers who are getting a card from HDFC for the first time...I'm using it too...

Use your card well buddy...Never miss even a single due date & always pay on time or before time...Your CIBIL will keep on increasing & you will start getting offers from banks for their cards...

Mostly try to aim for lifetime free credit cards (except SBI off-course which doesn't provide any Lifetime free cards) from ICICI, Axis, HDFC & SBI because most sites run offers for these cards only so it will be an wastage of money to get multiple paid/annually chargeable cards if you can't utilize them properly...After you have a considerable CIBIL, apply for ICICI Bank Lifetime Free Platinum Chip Credit Card as ICICI bank always have the most online offers on their cards... :)
Yes bro ...I got money-back credit card ..can you please tell how many days it has interest free ...also thank you so much for your reply

Yes bro ...I got money-back credit card ..can you please tell how many days it has interest free ...also thank you so much for your reply
"Enjoy up to 50 days of interest-free credit from the date of your purchase"....

I copied the above from their official page...So, it's 50 days brother.... :)

Last edited:
Hi Guys. I got my Amazon ICICI credit card in the month of November and my first Bill is generated on 18 of December 2019. I have one query guys. I mostly used this card for payment in Amazon website and other online websites. I want to know about the reward points of this card. Will the reward points in this card will automatically comes under our amazon pay balance. Or do we have to give any request in the ICICI website. Since i am new to this Amazon ICICI credit card your your help is much appreciated.

Hi Guys. I got my Amazon ICICI credit card in the month of November and my first Bill is generated on 18 of December 2019. I have one query guys. I mostly used this card for payment in Amazon website and other online websites. I want to know about the reward points of this card. Will the reward points in this card will automatically comes under our amazon pay balance. Or do we have to give any request in the ICICI website. Since i am new to this Amazon ICICI credit card your your help is much appreciated.
The reward points are automatically converted & added to your Amazon Pay balance at the end of every billing cycle...No need to place any request anywhere...The process is completely automatic... :)

Last edited:
Thanks for your information Sushruta bro.
My credit card bill is generated on 18th of December for an amount of Rs.12,000/-. In that for 9000 i purchased a mobile in Amazon website on 11th December. Also i am a prime member. For rest 300 i used only for recharges. In my statement it is mentioned that the earned reward points is 225 which will be transferred to Amazon Pay in 2 working days. My question is for that mobile purchase on Amazon using my Amozon ICICI card it I would have earned 450 points if we calculate 5% cash back for prime member. Or if we calculate 3% cash back it would be around 270. But i dont know why it is showing only 225 rewards overall in the statement. Lets see when the cash back is transferred to amazon pay i will check how much amazon pay amount is adding in my amazon account

My credit card bill is generated on 18th of December for an amount of Rs.12,000/-. In that for 9000 i purchased a mobile in Amazon website on 11th December. Also i am a prime member. For rest 300 i used only for recharges. In my statement it is mentioned that the earned reward points is 225 which will be transferred to Amazon Pay in 2 working days. My question is for that mobile purchase on Amazon using my Amozon ICICI card it I would have earned 450 points if we calculate 5% cash back for prime member. Or if we calculate 3% cash back it would be around 270. But i dont know why it is showing only 225 rewards overall in the statement. Lets see when the cash back is transferred to amazon pay i will check how much amazon pay amount is adding in my amazon account

I had the same question initially when I purchased TV for my friend costing 18999/-, but in that cycle, I got only 625 points in total. Bill was around 32k. I don't trust the reward system anyway.

I had the same question initially when I purchased TV for my friend costing 18999/-, but in that cycle, I got only 625 points in total. Bill was around 32k. I don't trust the reward system anyway.
From the T&C

5% Back or 3% Back is earned only on purchases made at Amazon.in (excluding digital categories and physical gift cards which get 2% Back and Gold purchases which get 0% Back).

I believe, TVs and mobiles fall under digital category which is why we will get only 2% back for those transactions.

recently purchased mobile phone worth 12248 and got 612 reward points when i checked in imobile app. I think its still 5% for mobile phone

Hi all. I think its 5% only. Because in the last statement i got only 225 rewards for the spend around Rs.12,000/- including Rs.9000/- for mobile purchase in amazon. But now in the current month statement i have not spent anything till now, but i got 287 rewards in my Amazon ICICI card. So I think they are giving 5% for purchase in Amazon. But they are not giving the reward points on a whole, instead they are giving certain points in one month, and balance points in the next month. Hard to understand their reward points credits.
But i have one question, my bill was already generated on 18th November, with reward points of 225, but the 225 is still not credited to my Amazon Pay Balance. Any idea usually how long it will take to credit in our Amazon Pay balance.
Also one more question guys i am planning to change my statement date from 18th of every month to 25th of every month. Now my due date is 5th of next month. If i change my statement date, will the due date also changes. If so what will be approximate due date if the statement date is 25th.

Even I haven't received this months amazon pay balance. When i contacted amazon they said contact customer care of ICICI

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock