Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Ok bro..Thank you ...I think I need to cancel verification for Ola card ... because my pay lesser than 20k
No need to cancel now, they must have already processed your application, did you get any email or sms confirming your card application number.

No need to cancel now, they must have already processed your application, did you get any email or sms confirming your card application number.
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank You for your interest in OLA Money SBI Credit Card. Your Application ( application number hidden) is in process.

Like this I have received mail bro

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank You for your interest in OLA Money SBI Credit Card. Your Application ( application number hidden) is in process.

Like this I have received mail bro
You can't cancel it now... Let the verification to be completed also & wait to see if they approve or decline the card...Since your salary is less than 20k, it may also possible that they will give u the card but with much lower credit limit than what you would get if u would have 20k+ salary...

You can't cancel it now... Let the verification to be completed also & wait to see if they approve or decline the card...Since your salary is less than 20k, it may also possible that they will give u the card but with much lower credit limit than what you would get if u would have 20k+ salary...
That's wonderful guidance given to me .Thank you very much bro ..proud to be a part of DDF 😍

Did anyone try changing the amazon account to which this credit card is associated with?

Last edited:
However today i got my first credit card for my salary account ..i.e, hdfc credit card...i feel like i had no credit history that's why Amazon rejected..

However today i got my first credit card for my salary account ..i.e, hdfc credit card...i feel like i had no credit history that's why Amazon rejected..
Congrats on your first credit card... :D I think you got a MoneyBack credit card from HDFC because they give this card mostly to their customers who are getting a card from HDFC for the first time...I'm using it too...

Use your card well buddy...Never miss even a single due date & always pay on time or before time...Your CIBIL will keep on increasing & you will start getting offers from banks for their cards...

Mostly try to aim for lifetime free credit cards (except SBI off-course which doesn't provide any Lifetime free cards) from ICICI, Axis, HDFC & SBI because most sites run offers for these cards only so it will be an wastage of money to get multiple paid/annually chargeable cards if you can't utilize them properly...After you have a considerable CIBIL, apply for ICICI Bank Lifetime Free Platinum Chip Credit Card as ICICI bank always have the most online offers on their cards... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock